I Pad

Old March 4th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default I Pad

Anyone have one? Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?
Old March 4th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:08:06 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

Anyone have one? Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

Yes, great invention, but has limitations due to non-flash. Mine is
not 3G.
Old March 5th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_5_]

On 3/4/11 1:08 PM, pigo wrote:
Anyone have one? Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

An IPAD??? Bob, I thought you were straight. Are you going to
become a Democrat too?

Before you buy one of these, I think you better watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjU0K8QPhs

Dave
Old March 5th 11, 01:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 22:29:35 -0500, Dave Stallard
wrote:

On 3/4/11 1:08 PM, pigo wrote:
Anyone have one? Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

An IPAD??? Bob, I thought you were straight. Are you going to
become a Democrat too?

Before you buy one of these, I think you better watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjU0K8QPhs

Dave

The newer model is a step up
Old March 5th 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 4, 7:29*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On 3/4/11 1:08 PM, pigo wrote:

Anyone have one? *Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

An IPAD??? Bob, I thought you were straight.

What do you expect from Tranny Boob Thompson?
What is really amazing is that Dickless Dave Stallard is challenging
ANYONE's manhood, even a freak like Brain Fried Bob. One thing for
su Dave went straight through Seattle wearing double diapers.....

* Are you going to
become a Democrat too?

We wouldn't take him. We have SOME standards. Teabaggers deserve
Ipads too, so they can look up lies on the internet and repeat those
lies.
Old March 5th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 4, 8:29*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On 3/4/11 1:08 PM, pigo wrote:

Anyone have one? *Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

An IPAD??? Bob, I thought you were straight. * Are you going to
become a Democrat too?

A democrat? No. I still live up to my responsibilities :-)
Old March 5th 11, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 3/4/11 1:08 PM, pigo wrote:

Anyone have one? *Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

An IPAD??? Bob, I thought you were straight. * Are you going to
become a Democrat too?

A democrat? No. I still live up to my responsibilities :-)

Really? How about your responsibility to be accountable for the vile
lies you tell in this ********?
When I was in Utah and challenged you to be responsible, you diapered
up and went on welfare while stealing health care and living in Kenya
on a false birth certificate as a Muslim.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hilarious!!!!!!!
Old March 6th 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Mar 4, 10:08*am, pigo wrote:
Anyone have one? *Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

I never got the appeal. Can't really do much of anything that a
laptop can't do...with better performance, less cost, and far more
ease of use.
Old March 6th 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Yabahoobs wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:08 am, wrote:
Anyone have one? Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

I never got the appeal. Can't really do much of anything that a
laptop can't do...with better performance, less cost, and far more
ease of use.

With the accelerometer in the Ipad you can play games and hold in
position that a laptop would not work in.
Also seems to work in full sun, how many of you have tried to use a
laptop in full sun? Trying making a critical adjustment to something
when your squinting at the screen under an unbrella. The answer to the
sun issue is a toughbook. Having a extra zero in a rpm limit can be very
bad and missing one can be very frustrating.
Lighter and less energy consumed than laptop
most people do not need a laptop if you are just checking mail or
surfing the intertubes. With the non acceptance of flash that is a issue.

I will not get one they do not meet my needs, it works fine with my wife
for most things but bank and quicken is done on pc platform as there are
connection issues.

Plus if you screen your mail using one you will block about 99% of virus
as a few are now written for apple software
Old March 6th 11, 02:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

I have a windows 7 laptop so that's covered. It's part of getting the
newest thing though we waited for G2. And for travel. We do a lot of
that. A pound may not seem like much. But when you're lugging it the
distances of some international terminals, it is. Size for a carryon
as well as ease of use on the fold down tray. 10 hr battery life
should get us there too. It should make a nice video platform for our
travel trailer too.

I wouldn't be getting one if I had trouble paying my bills or
anything. It's one of those little extravagances is all. It will be
the one my wife uses at home to check emails and so. Then when 3 comes
out I'll get another one so we can each travel with one.