BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

Old December 15th 16, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

Default BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 8:40:22 PM UTC-8, wrote:
. You committed perjury, told a whopper of a lie, falsely accused me of threatening you than could not provide any evidence at all, and you are so ****ing delusional that you project your embarasment onto me?

I am not the one with mile wide behavioral problems, or obsess about a court hearing from 17 or more years ago. Your thought process is as usual, incoherent and doesn't make sense.
Old December 15th 16, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 8:10:23 AM UTC-8, wrote:
..

Makes all kinds of sense to me, but then again, I am the guy you committed crimes to silence.

How have I silence you? oh victim...

You continue to obsess over how you humiliated yourself, and you should, because that was a truly disgusting act of cowardice.

Speaking of Cowardice.. How come you can't get your car out of the driveway of Terry's Condo?

"Instead of sleeping in the van, got to relax in my own suite in a mansion. Unfortunately, also managed to get the Leprosy Van stuck in the driveway. The plow driver got stuck trying to get up the hill. So instead of freshies at SV, I'm shoveling freshies and waiting for the plow to get yanked out before I can get yanked out. "

You seemed to have this retarded way in getting stuck in Mountain Towns. Seriously, have you ever heard of snow tires, a good snow shovel and some sand/kitty litter with you. I am guessing you have no clue how to use a snow blower.. Your leprosy van sounds like something a sex offender would drive, or at least a bat**** crazy emotional disturb person..

Oh, yeah you don't have mental health or mile wide emotional problems..

" I've known some of the highest highs and lowest lows of my sobriety in this town, come close to eating the gun at one point."

My favorite is this after you posted something about Trump not paying Taxes...

"Joern Rohde: You don't really have an income...you barely pay taxes?!
Scott Abraham :BTW, old buddy, you know too much about me. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Anyway you should check out your former friend Bert, he looks like he has lung cancer, (no surprise) he still trying to quit cigarettes. (a big sign of lung cancer are swelling of the lymph nodes)

Sorry for trying to silence you! However, you should spend more time doing basic 101 of winter driving.. I hope you don't total any fences this time!

Old December 15th 16, 08:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 11:10:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 7:02:12 AM UTC-8, Ted Waldron wrote:
On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 8:40:22 PM UTC-8, wrote:
. You committed perjury, told a whopper of a lie, falsely accused me of threatening you than could not provide any evidence at all, and you are so ****ing delusional that you project your embarasment onto me?

I am not the one with mile wide behavioral problems, or obsess about a court hearing from 17 or more years ago. Your thought process is as usual, incoherent and doesn't make sense.

Teddy, Teddy. You're still lying and slandering and defaming with the same ridiculous, outrageous projections. The same **** you lied about seventeen years ago, you dickless, demented, pathetic lying piece of **** coward. Typical of an internet stalker, you try to dismiss the facts by claiming incoherency. How common. How predictable. How Waldron of you.
Here is a coherent thought. Facts. Reality. You committed perjury, made false allegations, and could not provide any evidence to back up your lies. Period. Makes all kinds of sense to me, but then again, I am the guy you committed crimes to silence. You continue to obsess over how you humiliated yourself, and you should, because that was a truly disgusting act of cowardice.
How pathetic. How disgusting. How typical of you. Seventeen years later, and you are still telling the same laughable lies.
Show the post, Waldron. Or shut the **** up, idiot.
Clue time, dumb****. Telling the truth is only a behavioral problem to pathological liars like you and your buddies in this ********.

You melon-headed mother-raping mayonniasiast!
Old December 15th 16, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 10:59:28 AM UTC-8, wrote:

Care to spew that **** in person and pay the price?

You are an idiot, Scott. I don't live in your imaginary world. I would offer to make peace with you, but you just don't know how to let things rest, nor prioritized. The stuff you are whinging about happened over 17 years ago. I think Germany got over the Second World War faster than you and your imaginary grievances.. I highly doubt that I am the only one you have these imaginary whinging grievances against.

I am willing to offer some sort of cease fire/peace with you, basically just ignore each other. I really don't care about delusional grievances against me..

I don't have to do anything with you, and I really don't care what you think of me. Karma will take care of you, and it appears from your whinging and antics, karma has been taking care of you..
Old December 17th 16, 01:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 4:40:24 PM UTC-5, wrote:

But since you mention karma: sucked in Utah yesterday so I decided to drive, which left me a spare ticket to Dear Valet. One of my AA buddies asked to buy it.
I just gave it to him. Fifteen years ago, he gave me a freebie to Pork Sushi and I remember my friends along with my enemies, you stalking piece of **** clown.
Refused his money and told him Karma is a bitch. Hope you get yours. You and all your disgusting, deplorable fellow terrorists. Go **** yourself. You want peace? Shut the **** up, and make damn sure you never see me in person and let me know who you are, because you're such a zero I wouldn't remember you.

He's got
Trunk
Butt
belowww his knees
One thing I can tell you is he loves sodomy
Come together,
right now
on Scha-ttie
Old December 17th 16, 02:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 4:30:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Every time I think Ted Waldron is scum, somebody like you shows up and proves he is the class of rsa.

Well, let's take these descriptors one at a time. Do you deny having a melon head?
Old December 17th 16, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 1:40:24 PM UTC-8, wrote:

Retract.

Retract what? Your posts are very difficult to follow, you seemed to have issues with any basic thought process or can't hold a discussion. You are just constantly repeating yourself with shibboleths, and tired hackneyed phrases.

I am not alone that many posters 17 to 18 years ago, thought you were mentally unhinged, had violent revenge fantasies and couldn't control your behavior. You very well know this, because many people had confronted you about your behavior, including law enforcement.

I still think you are mentally unhinged violent nutball. What should I retract?

Snitch off your buddies.

Who are my buddies? Seriously, you have been stating this for years, and it is example of your imaginary world.

If you are talking about all the people involved in the hearing, 17 years ago, They were your "buddies", whom you turned against and threatened violence. They were much bigger friends and acquaintances to you than they were ever to me.

Why did you turned against them?, Your mental health issues made you into a monster that made it impossible for you to control your behavior.

Scott, I am not a small guy. I know what anger and rage looks like from a big guy to others, it is not pleasant. As a large person, one has to control it even more. You can't act like a two year old. You can't scream at friends in public, and expect to be friends with them. You can't threaten either violence or bragging you are walking around with a gun in a paranoid rage, and not expect people to react.

They are not going to cower, they find out if you crossed a legal line.

They are not going to demand you "confess", they will give their complaints to law enforcement. Screaming at Law Enforcement officer is not going to help you..

I have seen enough of your delusions. You started this latest stupid cycle flaming, but demanding I "confess", and you don't understand that I think you are better off getting professional mental health help, AA is not a substitute for mental health counseling, and you mentioned you have depression, many many times. I recommend you go to a dentist to save what teeth you have left. If you are trying to date, women like guy with not many missing teeth. Going to a dentist will help your self esteem..

I am not scared of you, Scooter, I actually feel sorry for you. You didn't treat your diabetes for years, and it cause some serious neuropathy and also frontal lobe damage. One reason you write like a broken record.

Good luck, if you want some sort of peace with me, email me at my address. The biggest peace you need to find is with yourself. take care..

Old December 21st 16, 05:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 11:25:38 AM UTC-8, wrote:

Scooter get help for your demons and fantasies. You just continue to be on this cycle of rage and your mania makes it bigger and bigger. You have some serious mental health and behavioral problems..