Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

Old August 19th 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

wrote:
I've got to chuckle at that name. Trunky has been proved a liar by Toolhaus. What a tool.

When he was lying about his eBay performance a few years back he only clamed 98% -

98.9 when I closed the account. Holy ****, are you so desperate you've
spent hours trying to argue hundredths of percentage points?

It just takes toolhaus.org, your ebay username and your standard calculator
app. It is less than 5 minutes..
Old August 19th 13, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, August 19, 2013 4:51:09 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, August 19, 2013 3:49:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, August 19, 2013 3:58:24 PM UTC-6, wrote:

I've got to chuckle at that name. Trunky has been proved a liar by Toolhaus. What a tool.

Ridiculous. Only thing it proves is that YOU lied your ass off, idiot. How desperate.

No, it proves you are a liar. No ifs, ands or buts. Go ahead and keep lying. We all know that you can't possibly stop. Math is math, Trunkbutt it doesn't have a horse in this race.

If, and and butt. Not to mention desperate while you are lying, idiot. Pathetic. Laughable. Ridiculous. Desperate. Hallucinating and delusional.

Hahahahahaha. You just can't not respond to me. I own your ass Monkeyboi. Now dance some more. Mr. 99%=96.2%. I guess that's why you claim you're not a fatass too. 350 lbs. = 250 lbs. in Trunkyland! HA!
Old August 20th 13, 01:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:53:27 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Hahahahahaha. You just can't not respond to me. I own your ass Monkeyboi. Now dance some more. Mr. 99%=96.2%. I guess that's why you claim you're not a fatass too. 350 lbs. = 250 lbs. in Trunkyland! HA!

Bat**** crazy. Time to go back to ignoring you, you are off your meds again.

Hahahahaha. Yeah, that's funny. You know you can't ignore me. Just like you had to respond to that post, Monkeyboi. Sure, you may not respond to a post here and there but there's no way you can't ignore me. You're nothing but a low life ****ing addict and this is your fix. You will read every thing I post and then just seethe about it. It will dive you even more crazy that you can't respond to every post. I'd rather have you not respond because then I know that I'm really getting to you.

So let's see how long you can last Trunk Butt. Maybe you can service your MicroSoft butt buddy for a while and relieve the tension but the only way you can hold out for any amount of time is to have a heart attack and end up in the hospital. That or jail. I guess you have a pretty good chance of both.
Old August 20th 13, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Monday, August 19, 2013 8:58:41 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Just like you ignored Ebay's guidelines that all clothing items be laundered.

I remember that. His page said something like "I do not run a commercial laundry service".

Hey d-bag, no other Ebay seller runs a commercial laundry service either. You're supposed to wash clothes before you sell them. It's the same rules for everyone. Too bad you can't follow them.

Dave

Old August 20th 13, 02:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

wrote:

Just like you ignored Ebay's guidelines that all clothing items be
laundered.

I remember that. His page said something like "I do not run a
commercial laundry service".

Hey d-bag, no other Ebay seller runs a commercial laundry service
either. You're supposed to wash clothes before you sell them. It's
the same rules for everyone. Too bad you can't follow them.

How many years have you guys been saying things like this and getting back the
same flipped-out answers? How many more will it take to learn that he will never
change, and continuing to talk to him is just encouraging his insanity?

Old August 20th 13, 02:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Just like you ignored Ebay's guidelines that all clothing items be

laundered.

I remember that. His page said something like "I do not run a

commercial laundry service".

Hey d-bag, no other Ebay seller runs a commercial laundry service

either. You're supposed to wash clothes before you sell them. It's

the same rules for everyone. Too bad you can't follow them.

How many years have you guys been saying things like this and getting back the

same flipped-out answers? How many more will it take to learn that he will never

change, and continuing to talk to him is just encouraging his insanity?

Have you ever made a skiing post on here? It seems like all I ever see you post about is how we should stop reminding an asshole about what an asshole he is. Well we tried that and it doesn't work. If you don't like it then STFU and learn how to use a kill file. You certainly have said that you have plonked all of us. Now why don't you actually do it. Or switch to a moderated ski forum. There are plenty of them out there. The only reason any of you still use newsgroups (which were dead ten years ago) is to see what the loon will say next.

No go ahead and plonk me. No, for real this time.
Old August 20th 13, 12:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Exactly, loon. Bat**** crazy. Some things you have not tried is the truth, reality, and manhood. Take your meds, you're foaming at the mouth again.

Old January 23rd 15, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 2:42:58 PM UTC-7, Joe wrote:
I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 she's used but bad bindings, You want to sell just your bindings?
Old January 23rd 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:20:03 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 2:42:58 PM UTC-7, Joe wrote:
I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 she's used but bad bindings, You want to sell just your bindings?

I like to buy old skis, but I usually ignore 3-year-old notices.
Old January 23rd 15, 10:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:24:05 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:20:03 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 2:42:58 PM UTC-7, Joe wrote:
I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 she's used but bad bindings, You want to sell just your bindings?

I like to buy old skis, but I usually ignore 3-year-old notices.

The post is probably recent but the dumbass doesn't know how to set
his clock.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe