Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

Old December 6th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Dec 6, 8:46*am, wrote:
On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:33:22 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

I never made the connection with CHS and Scott. *The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.

So I guess it's safe to assume they can handle those, "special,"
students like Trunky?

I am so special. Second day of school there, got some **** from the
starting tailback. Kicked his ass right there in the outdoor lunch
area, in front of all his buddies. Nobody tried me again.
At least he had the nads to take his best, albeit weak, shot at me.
None of you ever have. None of you ever will.
Old December 6th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 6, 8:55*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:33*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Dec 6, 4:32*am, wrote:

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:48:30 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Dec 5, 2:22 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:19:03 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Hey, Tranny Boob? When you stalked me to my ****ing HIGH SCHOOL
alumni, how did they respond?
Never heard a word from them, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.

I'm sure that you are on their, "Do not call," list.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

Merry xmas to you too.

WTF is trunky talking about? Did he go to hs in San
Diego ????????????? Is he stepping into another ****storm again.
Nevermind. I don't care.

Sure you do, or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

Remember when Trunky claimed to have been trained by SEALS? *He
claimed to have grown up on the naval base at Coronado. *So I suppose
he went to HS there. *Why his mommy moved him to Seattle is beyond me.
Why would anyone live in Seattle? *(Except if you're 9th Division.)

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all.

I never made the connection with CHS and Scott. *The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.

Google maps photo:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...ool&sll=32...- Hide quoted text -

And what is the point of all this? Is this your cowardly way of
letting me know you are stalking me?
Typical stalker. Tries to scare people. And I am laughing at you,
ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy.
Hey, I'd love to share this thread with the SPD officer you claim to
have contacted. More evidence of your deranged, dickless stalking.
Contact info? How about a google shot of SPD headquarters?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old December 6th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 6, 9:20*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 6, 9:33*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I never made the connection with CHS and Scott. *The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.

And it didn't cross my mind that you did. Oh well. The funny part is
the coniption he's probably having.

Coniption is right, dumb****. I am laughing my ass off at you. This
is truly hilarious.
I spend all this time showing what a stupid, obsessed, cowardly
stalking piece of **** wack job you are, and then you go out and prove
you're even more of a pathetic asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old December 6th 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Who gives a ****, you pathetic clown? It was FORTY YEARS AGO!!!!

*The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.-

Any understanding of your obsessive need to lie, defame and stalk does
not computer, ppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy.
Holy ****. Are you freaks so desperate, so cowardly, so deranged that
you really think you can get me to shut up about what assholes you are
by defaming me to a high school alumni committee, when I have not so
much as spoken to any classmate in ten years or so? (Clue time, the
only person I am in contact with has the same opinion of the alumni as
I do. He's also in AA. He'd think you freaks are insane, as I do).
Every time I think you pussies can't be bigger pussies, you go out and
invent a new way to be a pussy.
Old December 6th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 6, 9:20*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 6, 9:33*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I never made the connection with CHS and Scott. *The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.

And it didn't cross my mind that you did. Oh well. The funny part is
the coniption he's probably having.

Holy ****. Is Brain Fried Bob so insane, so deranged, so obsessed and
cowardly and bat**** crazy that he thinks I am troubled by his
stalking?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Somebody help me. I'm having a laughing at Thompson coniption fit.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, anybody from CHS reading this deranged asshole? Drop me a line,
would love to hear your opinion of his stalking insanity.
What's that? I don't give a flying **** and neither do you?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Old December 6th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 12/06/2010 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 12:27:10 -0500, wrote
this crap:

On 12/06/2010 11:41 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:54:26 -0500, wrote
this crap:

On 12/06/2010 09:38 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 05:22:35 -0800, "Bob wrote
this crap:

wrote:
Why his mommy moved him to Seattle is beyond me.
Why would anyone live in Seattle? (Except if you're 9th Division.)

Because it's a hell of a lot better climate than Detroit or Boston.

What? Are you nuts? Have you ever been to Detroit?

Almost never
hot and humid together.

What's wrong with that?

Almost never snows in town, but lots of great hills
within a couple hours with huge snow dumps compared to Detroit, measured in the
hundreds of inches some years. Because it has REAL mountains nearby. Because
there is water for whitewater playing year round.

Water? Near Detroit? I guess you never heard of the Great Lakes. Look
it up. There are more boats registered in Michigan than in all other
states combined. Michigan has over 2000 miles of shoreland. That's
more than the Eastern seaboard and the Western seaboard combined.

Do the math. For much of the eastern seaboard, there is a
system of barrier islands in addition to the mainland coast

I'm not talking islands. I'm talking coastline. Look at a map.
Michigan is two peninsulas with a total coastline of over two thousand
miles. The Lake Superior coastline is greater than the California
coastline.

No you are talking shoreline.

Islands have shoreline/coastline suitable for parking
boats in abundance. They do count. The barrier
islands by and large have bridges and/or
causeways to them so you can drive to get to your
boat. There are sizable towns on barrier islands where
you can buy your beer. Islands certainly do count.
Then go back to navigable rivers that I mentioned.
Since your water around Michigan is not salt, you
cannot deny the non-salt to brackish water around
the points, peninsulas and islands which all have
shoreline which counts are part of rivers. There
are certainly many boats parked around these shore
areas in the east.

And then I'm not sure if Youpers actually consider
themselves to part of Michigan, political boundaries
aside.

You want shoreline? Michigan has more lakes than any state except
Minnesota.

You call those puddles "lakes"?

Old December 6th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

So I guess it's safe to assume they can handle those, "special,"
students like Trunky?

I am so special. Second day of school there, got some **** from the
starting tailback. Kicked his ass right there in the outdoor lunch
area, in front of all his buddies. Nobody tried me again.
At least he had the nads to take his best, albeit weak, shot at me.
None of you ever have. None of you ever will.

You waited until day two? I thought you were a bully from day one.
You beat up some school kid and took his lunch money. You never
changed.

You are special all right. and there's a special place in hell for
people like you. I hope you get there soon.

Old December 6th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

So I guess it's safe to assume they can handle those, "special,"
students like Trunky?

I am so special. *Second day of school there, got some **** from the
starting tailback. *Kicked his ass right there in the outdoor lunch
area, in front of all his buddies. *Nobody tried me again.
At least he had the nads to take his best, albeit weak, shot at me.
None of you ever have. *None of you ever will.

You waited until day two?

Look at the bright side. I wouldn't wait two seconds if I met you.
But that will never happen.

*I thought you were a bully from day one.
You beat up some school kid and took his lunch money. *You never
changed.

Show up. Talks ****. Lose your lunch money. Easy. Been ****ing
with assholes like you my entire life, and ain't lost one yet.

You are special all right. *and there's a special place in hell for
people like you. *I hope you get there soon.

I sure am special. So special that you hide your identity, never have
had and never will have the nads to spew your **** in person, and I've
even got every soldier at Ft. Lewis terrified of me, because none of
your supposed buddies have ever showed up.
Happy to chat with them. Contact info? Verified identity?
Pussy Joe Horvath pussies out again. As he always has. From day one.