MPEG (Old) races have arrived!

Old December 3rd 06, 05:39 AM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Default MPEG (Old) races have arrived!

Hi everybody,
Yesterday, I recieved the much anticipated package from Tomas Brystom that included some of the races from both the XC and Biathlon World Cups from 2001-2002 and 2002-2003. I will start seeding these races as soon as my new laptop arrives, which should be anyday now. I'mnot sure if you guys have a preference in what you want first. I recieved 7 DVD's in all (about 28GB) of races but some of these races are on the ftp://mpeg-races.kicks-ass.org/ site which is stil up and running. The World Cup races from before Christmas includin Vernon and Canmore are in the section titled Pub 1 and older races are in the section Pub 2. Some of the races that were on the DVD's that are on the server include the Val di Femme XC Championships, Borlange-03, Lahti-03, Homenkollen-03, Oberhof-03, Reitamwinkl-03, and some rollerski races. If you guys voice your opinions about which races like first, that would be appreciated (I am totally indifferent). Thanks again to Tomas for spending the time to burn these races and send them across the Atlantic so we can enjoy some top class racing.
Cheers
Adam
PS. Does anybody know if Janne or anyone else captured Gaellivare or Kuusamo? If so are there any torrents up yet?
Old December 3rd 06, 08:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
dardruba

Sounds good.
But if we are to upload our torrents to Mininova.org can we please have some routine so we all know where to search.
I suggest we continue to use the section called TV Shows - Sports Related.
We should add a first word (a search word) to the torrent like Nordic. and Biathlon. and so on.

These are four recent uploads you may have missed
http://www.mininova.org/tor/469566
http://www.mininova.org/tor/489179
http://www.mininova.org/tor/490085
http://www.mininova.org/tor/503068

Mike

Old December 3rd 06, 10:30 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

I will post all the torrent links here for you guys, as it is just easier that way. I'll probably use demonoid or the pirate bay as trackers since mininova has been quite slow lately.
Cheers
Adam
Old December 15th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

More torrent files from Tomas are posted:

http://www.mininova.org/sub/113/added

Old December 15th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Sorry will post future ones in Sports related section.

Anyone able to seed the biathlon races posted Dec 14th? Would be
appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.mininova.org/sub/159/added

Old December 15th 06, 09:25 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by

wrote:
More torrent files from Tomas are posted:

http://www.mininova.org/sub/113/added
Thanks Eric, can't wait for these to finish downloading!
Cheers
Adam
Old December 15th 06, 09:46 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Here is the first race of the 2002-2003 season. A link to the torrent and website are included below. I will be posting the races chronologically, but if you want to follow the progress of the skiers I suggest downloading and watching Eric's torrents first since his are of the 2000-2001 and 2001-2002 season.
1. Dusseldorf...http://www.sendspace.com/file/sq69c5
....................http://www.demonoid.com/files/detail...rel=1166222441
2. Kiruna........http://www.sendspace.com/file/sq69c5
Cheers Adam

Last edited by doogiski : December 16th 06 at 06:42 AM.