Hey Spittle!

Old May 5th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Hey Spittle!

Does this look like somebody we know?

Signs and symptoms

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

€ Believing that you're better than others
€ Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
€ Exaggerating your achievements or talents
€ Expecting constant praise and admiration
€ Believing that you're special
€ Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
€ Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
€ Taking advantage of others
€ Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
€ Believing that others are jealous of you
€ Trouble keeping healthy relationships
€ Setting unrealistic goals
€ Being easily hurt and rejected
€ Having a fragile self-esteem
€ Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Although some features of narcissistic personality
disorder may seem like having confidence or strong self-esteem,
it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses
the border of healthy confidence and self-esteem into thinking
so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal. In
contrast, people who have healthy confidence and self-esteem
don't value themselves more than they value others.

When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may
come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often
monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on
people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of
entitlement. And when you don't receive the special treatment
to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or
angry. You may also seek out others you think have the same
special talents, power and qualities ‹ people you see as
equals. You may insist on having "the best" of everything ‹ the
best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for
instance.

But underneath all this grandiosity often lies a very
fragile self-esteem. You have trouble handling anything that
may be perceived as criticism. You may have a sense of secret
shame and humiliation. And in order to make yourself feel
better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to
belittle the other person to make yourself appear better.

Further references available he
http://tinyurl.com/2c9ypm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old May 10th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 5, 4:04*pm, Harry wrote:
Does this look like somebody we know?

X-URL:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nar...onality-disord
er/DS00652/DSECTION=2

[...]

* * * * *- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* * X-URL:http://tinyurl.com/yqzzks

* * * *

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

I love it. Horvath pulling the same pathetic old **** and projecting
NPD. Damn, you freaks are pathetic.
Here is a clue. I am a better human being than anyone who posts
here. Including Bert, and you can tell him I said so.
That's not narcissism. That's reality.
I am also more manly. And you all know it. Because you all know that
if any of you ever had the balls to show up in person, I tell you to
**** off the same way I do here, and I'd back it up. You can't.
Which is why none of you ever have or ever will show up.
Not narcissism. Reality. This ******** is filled with character
disordered wack jobs, starting with this dickless nutcase. I love it.
Now go **** yourselves.
Old May 10th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Now go **** yourselves.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for the demonstration.

Now back to Dr. Horvath's lecture...
Old May 10th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 5, 4:04*pm, Harry wrote:

[...]

Thank you for proving my point. A psychopathic liar backs up a truly
deranged usenet wack job, and both of you think you made a point.
As I was saying about the freaks of rsa projecting their mental
illness onto me?
You are SO easy.....
Giggle.
Old May 11th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 10 May 2008 08:50:10 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I love it. Horvath pulling the same pathetic old **** and projecting
NPD. Damn, you freaks are pathetic.
Here is a clue. I am a better human being than anyone who posts
here. Including Bert, and you can tell him I said so.
That's not narcissism. That's reality.

You lie, Spittle. Everything you say is a lie.

I am also more manly. And you all know it. Because you all know that
if any of you ever had the balls to show up in person, I tell you to
**** off the same way I do here, and I'd back it up. You can't.
Which is why none of you ever have or ever will show up.
Not narcissism. Reality. This ******** is filled with character
disordered wack jobs, starting with this dickless nutcase. I love it.
Now go **** yourselves.

You are a loser, and a joke, Spittle. You can't back up any of the
puke that comes out of your mouth. Everybody knows it.

Old May 11th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
samvaknin[_2_]

Hi,

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic
Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...ismglance.html

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

Pathological Narcissism and Other Mental Health Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq82.html

NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial
Personality
Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders16.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html

Cyber Narcissist

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

Sam
Old May 12th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

I love it. Horvath pulling the same pathetic old **** and projecting
NPD. Damn, you freaks are pathetic.
Here is a clue. I am a better human being than anyone who posts
here. Including Bert, and you can tell him I said so.
That's not narcissism. That's reality.

You lie, Spittle. Everything you say is a lie.

I am also more manly. And you all know it. Because you all know that
if any of you ever had the balls to show up in person, I tell you to
**** off the same way I do here, and I'd back it up. You can't.
Which is why none of you ever have or ever will show up.
Not narcissism. Reality. This ******** is filled with character
disordered wack jobs, starting with this dickless nutcase. I love it.
Now go **** yourselves.

You are a loser, and a joke, Spittle. You can't back up any of the
puke that comes out of your mouth. Everybody knows it.

You're not talking to me, are you, Dickless Horvie?
Get it straight.
And everybody knows that all the freaks here are dickless cowards.
Giggle. Which is why you hang here. Giggle. Not even the balls to
back up the Bohunk Pussy crap with a verifiable ID.
Giggle.

Old May 12th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

[...]

I'll verify his ID. He's exactly who he says he is.
Old May 13th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

[...]

I'll verify his ID. *He's exactly who he says he is.- Hide quoted text -

Giggle.
Old May 13th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Dream of Butter

On May 12, 9:01 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Giggle.

Hey Giggles,

Were we going to set up a meet? Talk over old times? Catch up on new
ones?

Let me know.