My snowbanks

Old May 4th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default My snowbanks

A picture I just took of my snowbanks. It's May 4, right?

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/tmp/May4.jpg

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

http://cams.jacksonholewebcams.com/t...townsquare.jpg

-klaus

Old May 4th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On May 4, 3:02 pm, klaus wrote:
A picture I just took of my snowbanks. It's May 4, right?

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/tmp/May4.jpg

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

http://cams.jacksonholewebcams.com/t...townsquare.jpg

-klaus

HAHAHHA...Great comparison man. You're not gonna see ground on
Wasatch backside for at least another 6-7 weeks. Enjoy it !
Old May 5th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On May 4, 3:02*pm, klaus wrote:
A picture I just took of my snowbanks. It's May 4, right?

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/tmp/May4.jpg

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

http://cams.jacksonholewebcams.com/t...townsquare.jpg

-klaus

You certainly did not have what it takes to show up in Jackson and
spew your dickless bull**** in person.
Snowbanks you have. Balls you do not.
Giggle. I still laugh when I think about predicting when you would
show up, when we all laughed at you at dinner in Jackson.
You showed up to the day. After hiding while we were there.
Giggle.
DFC.
Bragging about having your own snowbanks.
How pathetic.
Imagine how you could have bragged if you faced me down in person.
Ooooops, forgot.
That would take balls, not snowbanks.
Giggle.
Damn, this is fun.
Old May 5th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
Scott Abraham wrote:

On May 4, 3:02*pm, klaus wrote:
A picture I just took of my snowbanks. It's May 4, right?

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/tmp/May4.jpg

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

http://cams.jacksonholewebcams.com/t...townsquare.jpg

-klaus

You certainly did not have what it takes to show up in Jackson and
spew your dickless bull**** in person.

You're right: he didn't have what it takes to show up.

He didn't have a reasonable amount of time to arrange to do so.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 5th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 05 May 2008 03:11:17 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

You certainly did not have what it takes to show up in Jackson and
spew your dickless bull**** in person.

You're right: he didn't have what it takes to show up.

He didn't have a reasonable amount of time to arrange to do so.

Three months? Am I missing something?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old May 5th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 4, 5:06*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On May 4, 3:02 pm, klaus wrote:

A picture I just took of my snowbanks. It's May 4, right?

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/tmp/May4.jpg

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

http://cams.jacksonholewebcams.com/t...townsquare.jpg

-klaus

HAHAHHA...Great comparison man. *You're not gonna see ground on
Wasatch backside for at least another 6-7 weeks. *Enjoy it !

Yeah. We all know where the snow is. Some of us live there. The rest
try to keep up.

We all know that we all were dealt different cards in life. Then there
are some of us, with extended colon's or that pose from JH, that feel
the need to fabricate another reality for themselves. That's ok with
me. Just go bother someone else would ya? We've got your number.
Old May 5th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
klaus wrote:

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

I'm glad you can't make it in Jackson Hole. I'll be home tomorrow evening.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 5th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On May 4, 8:11*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
*Scott Abraham wrote:

On May 4, 3:02*pm, klaus wrote:
A picture I just took of my snowbanks. It's May 4, right?

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/tmp/May4.jpg

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

http://cams.jacksonholewebcams.com/t...townsquare.jpg

-klaus

You certainly did not have what it takes to show up in Jackson and
spew your dickless bull**** in person.

You're right: he didn't have what it takes to show up.

He didn't have a reasonable amount of time to arrange to do so.

Giggle. How funny.
Old May 5th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Yabahoobs wrote:

HAHAHHA...Great comparison man. You're not gonna see ground on
Wasatch backside for at least another 6-7 weeks. Enjoy it !

Comparing apples and oranges. That's why we call you guys Utards.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 5th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On May 4, 3:02 pm, klaus wrote:

A picture I just took of my snowbanks. It's May 4, right?

http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/tmp/May4.jpg

Too bad I don't have what it takes to live in Jackson.

http://cams.jacksonholewebcams.com/t...townsquare.jpg

-klaus

HAHAHHA...Great comparison man. *You're not gonna see ground on
Wasatch backside for at least another 6-7 weeks. *Enjoy it !

Yeah. We all know where the snow is. Some of us live there. The rest
try to keep up.

We all know that we all were dealt different cards in life. Then there
are some of us, with extended colon's or that pose from JH, that feel
the need to fabricate another reality for themselves.

In the insane world of Bob Thompson, facts and reality for normal
people have to be fabricated. Otherwise, he's a dickless coward who
never has had and never will have the balls to make that remark in
person.
Giggle. How laughable. Truly amusing.

That's ok with
me. Just go bother someone else would ya? We've got your number.

Other way around, Bob. Here is a clue. You repeatedly and grossly
lie about me. And I tell the truth about you. Which means, for those
of you who are too wet brained to understand, that I have YOUR number.
How ridiculous. Gotta stop drinking, Bob, you get sillier every year.