My snowbanks

Old May 10th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default My snowbanks

On May 4, 9:43*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ],
Alan Baker wrote:

He didn't have a reasonable amount of time to arrange to do so.

Bull****. *He had days to make a 4 hour drive. *He couldn't afford it, and
didn't start yapping utill he knew Scott was in Ketchum. *

Giggle. We sure had a damn fine laugh predicting what would happen,
eh, old buddy?
Shame that we weren't sitting over dinnner so we could share our
amusement when they finally showed up....on time, as predicted.
How dickless. How contemptible. How rsa.
Giggle.
Old May 10th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 6, 9:50*am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

*Geoffrey just got off the phone with the Middle Teton, who is on his

You make my case. *RSA should be configured to alt.bull****.skiing

Alt.dickless.****ing.cowards is more like it.
Old May 10th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 6, 1:39*pm, Walt wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
As for what is or is not real life, I'm unlikely to find the opinions of
a guy living in a trailer in somebody else's parking lot very compelling.

I don't live in a trailer in Imaging Spence's parking lot. *You need to get
up to speed. *

You moved?

Sorry, but I didn't get your change of address card. *So which basement
apartment are you inhabiting now? *I need to update my Christmas card list.

Hey, which spider hole are you hiding in now? I need to update my
Dickless ****ing Coward list....
Old May 10th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 6, 1:41*pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On May 6, 3:57*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

*You just won Idot of the month. *

Is being an Idot a bad thing?

Being mentally is is a bad thing, Vinnie. Get help.

I have intelligent people to converse with. *Go **** yourself. *

Too bad they (the intelligent people) can't say the same thing. Must
be all that extremely thin air at 6311 ft that makes you such a moron,
right?

By that logic, living near sea level causes schizophrenia and makes
you such a crazy coward, eh, Vinnie?

Old May 11th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Harry Weiner wrote:
Richard Henry wrote this crap:

An interesting concept - an online drinking contest.

I thought this newsgroup *was* an online drinking contest. You mean it
isn't?

Ha Ha Ha! The challenge is ON! "Any time, any place!"

The bar at Mt Trashmore. Jan 20, 2009. 9pm.

//Walt
Old May 11th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 10 May 2008 23:09:14 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:
Richard Henry wrote this crap:

An interesting concept - an online drinking contest.

I thought this newsgroup *was* an online drinking contest. You mean it
isn't?

Ha Ha Ha! The challenge is ON! "Any time, any place!"

The bar at Mt Trashmore. Jan 20, 2009. 9pm.

//Walt

Where is the bar at Mt. Trashmore? A mighty Hungarian warrior rarely
turns down such a challenge.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old May 11th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Dream of Butter

On May 9, 10:25 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On May 9, 9:30 pm, The Dream of Butter wrote:

On May 9, 6:17 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 9, 5:49 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On May 9, 5:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 9, 3:58 pm, Harry wrote: On Fri, 9 May 2008 15:17:38 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Sometimes I brag about the beer-drinking part, though.

I can drink more beer than you. I'm having a flagon of beer right
now.

An interesting concept - an online drinking contest.

Ha Ha Ha! The challenge is ON! "Any time, any place!"

I'm enjoying a Karl Strauss Amber Lager in a frozen mug right now,
with a Hebrew National Kosher Beef Dog on the side.

Nathans is better.

But is it kosher?

Does it matter? It's a frigging hot dog for Christ's sake! Do you
really
care if a vat of toenails, parts, parts, and parts was blessed by a
rabbi?

Kosher is fascism. Deny all religious lifestyle dogma.

Oh please....The dietary restrictions of Muslim and Juddaism are
founded in common sense....Don't eat **** that's nasty. That doesn't
seem fascist. It seems like wise stuff to do... 2000 years ago...or
today.

There is superstition, writing on the wall...
Old May 11th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_16_]

The Dream of Butter wrote:
On May 9, 6:17 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

But is it kosher?

Does it matter? It's a frigging hot dog for Christ's sake! Do you
really
care if a vat of toenails, parts, parts, and parts was blessed by a
rabbi?

Kosher is fascism. Deny all religious lifestyle dogma.

I thought kosher meant it didn't have any milk in it, or scales, or
something.

The kosher gherkins in american supermarkets are always the good ones to
get.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Old May 11th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_16_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On May 10, 12:35 am, The Dream of Butter wrote:
On May 9, 7:29 am, Richard Henry wrote:
I'm an expert. I don't ski moguls if I can avoid it because they
make my feet hurt.

So you're saying that you don't ski moguls because you are pitiful
and weak?

Assume the position. Thank you sir, may I have another.

I think that was Worthless and Weak (with a splutter of spittle).

Old May 11th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 11, 9:45*am, "ant"
wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
On May 10, 12:35 am, The Dream of Butter wrote:
On May 9, 7:29 am, Richard Henry wrote:
I'm an expert. I don't ski moguls if I can avoid it because they
make my feet hurt.

So you're saying that you don't ski moguls because you are pitiful
and weak?

Assume the position. Thank you sir, may I have another.

I think that was Worthless and Weak (with a splutter of spittle).

--
ant
Don't try to email me!
I'm using the latest spammer/scammer's