Making lines

Old May 8th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_16_]

Default Making lines

taichiskiing wrote:

Quite a killing machine, eh? Killing your enemies is easy; it is to
defeat them without killing them that takes skills, wits, and
disciplines.

Well, you're buggered then.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Old May 8th 08, 12:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_16_]

The Dream of Butter wrote:
On May 7, 6:34 am, "ant"
wrote:
The Dream of Butter wrote:

On May 6, 4:54 am, "ant"
wrote:
ant wrote:

growl! I got double trolled!

darn it.

Fwooor! Remember you're dealing with professionals here, missy.

Bah.

Don't "Bah" me. I just PWNED Horvath.

I bet you didn't!

"Bukkake Bulgarian!"

I kill me.

I remember testing the new tent a Bulgarian board instructor had bought, at
Keystone. We pitched it in the locker room, it appeared to work. I haven't
taught skiing with any Hungarians, but I worked for a couple who ran a
restaurant locally. Becuase the award (we have rules here for workers,
including a minimum wage in 2 figures) said all restaurant staff must have a
meal during shifts, they stood over me and made me eat a meal before I could
work! Rather funny. Lovely home-cooked hearty food, a real winner. My
favourite involved hard boiled sliced eggs, mince (meat), and cabbage.
Looked and tasted great!

Now, what does Bukkkake mean, eh?

Old May 8th 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 8, 5:50*am, "ant"
wrote:
The Dream of Butter wrote:

On May 7, 6:34 am, "ant"
wrote:
The Dream of Butter wrote:

On May 6, 4:54 am, "ant"
wrote:
ant wrote:

[...]

I'd rather not say. But wikipedia will:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake

Old May 8th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On May 7, 1:37 pm, Harry wrote:
On Wed, 7 May 2008 06:53:25 -0700 (PDT), taichiskiing
wrote this crap:

I am a weapons expert. I fear no man. I do not fear death, I welcome
death. I am an expert with the sword, the bayonet, the rifle,
pistols, hand grenades, machine guns, flame throwers, rocket
launchers, and many other weapons. And I have the medals to prove it!

Quite a killing machine, eh? Killing your enemies is easy; it is to
defeat them without killing them that takes skills, wits, and
disciplines.

Then consider yourself already defeated. I've already raised a flagon
of mead to my victory.

Congrats on your Bush style "mission accomplished."

IS

Old May 8th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

taichiskiing wrote:
On May 7, 1:37 pm, Harry wrote:

Then consider yourself already defeated. I've already raised a flagon
of mead to my victory.

Congrats on your Bush style "mission accomplished."

Oh, crap. I guess that means you two will still be squabbling five
years from now with no end in sight.

//Walt
Old May 8th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On May 8, 4:19 am, "ant"
wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
Quite a killing machine, eh? Killing your enemies is easy; it is to
defeat them without killing them that takes skills, wits, and
disciplines.

Well, you're buggered then.

Not really, you 'net gappers words, for they lack of integrity, never
really bother me.

IS

--
ant

Old May 8th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

wrote this crap:

I am a weapons expert. I fear no man. I do not fear death, I welcome
death. I am an expert with the sword, the bayonet, the rifle,
pistols, hand grenades, machine guns, flame throwers, rocket
launchers, and many other weapons. And I have the medals to prove it!

Quite a killing machine, eh? Killing your enemies is easy; it is to
defeat them without killing them that takes skills, wits, and
disciplines.

Then consider yourself already defeated. I've already raised a flagon
of mead to my victory.

Congrats on your Bush style "mission accomplished."

The circle is now complete. I am now the Master.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old May 9th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Dream of Butter

On May 8, 2:58 am, Harry wrote:
On Wed, 7 May 2008 21:56:40 -0700 (PDT), The Dream of Butter
wrote this crap:

growl! I got double trolled!

darn it.

Fwooor! Remember you're dealing with professionals here, missy.

Bah.

Don't "Bah" me. I just PWNED Horvath.

"Bukkake Bulgarian!"

I kill me.

The sooner the better. Just do it before I get there.

Hee hee hee. Sorry Horvath. I owe you a flagon or two of mead.
Old May 9th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

wrote this crap:

growl! I got double trolled!

darn it.

Fwooor! Remember you're dealing with professionals here, missy.

Bah.

Don't "Bah" me. I just PWNED Horvath.

"Bukkake Bulgarian!"

I kill me.

The sooner the better. Just do it before I get there.

Hee hee hee. Sorry Horvath. I owe you a flagon or two of mead.

I accept your apology. Stop at my mead hall, and see my father's
picture hanging on the hall of heroes. My men will all salute you.

There is no higher honor.

blue lines Bucky Alpine Skiing 2 February 13th 06 10:01 AM
Are President's Day crowds and lift lines bad? Eric Snowboarding 1 February 18th 05 06:04 PM
From the front lines - High School Ski Camp - 2004 Marsh Jones Nordic Skiing 0 December 30th 04 02:02 AM
So how wet is whistler snow and how bad are the lift lines? is it quantity over quality? kevin Alpine Skiing 43 September 4th 04 04:53 AM
X-mas and Lift Lines George Evans Alpine Skiing 11 July 29th 04 06:58 AM