Taichiskiing

Old May 27th 10, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Taichiskiing

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This from Mr. Wikipedia himself, Pervert Dave Davidson, who has a
nasty, ugly, defamatory, lying tactic of smearing me by calling me
character disordered, using Wikipedia as his source and proof?
Holy ****, irony meter diagnoses Dave as Anti Social Personality
Disorder!!!!!
Yo, Perv? Perhaps you could stop digging yourself into holes.

The DSM-IV is NOT a book targeted at usenet stalkers looking for an easy
way to take a cheap shot at someone they need to discredit.

Well, what is it good for? I have a DSM-IIIr wrapped up in duct tape to
use as a yoga block, and and a DSM-IV propping up my guitar amplifier.

Perhaps
you could back your claims up with something besides verbosity, flawed
reasoning, and ridiculous lies.

Sure, I'd simply direct the reader to your writing in this post and ask
them if it seems like the work of a healthy, adjusted person.
Old May 27th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

I've caught you in hundreds of lies, Pervert Dave. No question about
it.

Taichiskiing says the same thing, but like you, when it comes down to
it, never gets specific, but just uses more words to be just vague.

Square one in dealing with you is appreciating that you are a
psychopathic pathological liar.

Wow! It should be really easy for one of you to provide at least ONE
example of me lying. -- I should mention that a "psychopathic
pathological liar" would be quite an unusual condition.

As for no redemption for your soul, I have read great theologians who
believe psychopaths do not have souls.

Huh. I'd like to read about that my self. Who are these "great
theologians" "you've read" who say such a thing. I assume they claim
non-psychopaths do have souls?

That you are born defective
and less than human.
I tend to agree with them.

Agree with who now?

So why do call me names like "liar" and say there's "no redemption for
my soul"? *

Because you are a liar, and to redeem your soul, you must repent,
beetch. Since you lack a conscience, there is no hope for you.
You cannot get better. Like expecting a pig to sing, Pervert Dave.
You will squeal unto eternity.
Hey, Toecheese? Do Taoists believe in hell?

I'm pretty sure the Jewish faith doesn't. Is there someone you could
ask?

Dave
Old May 27th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

So why do call me names like "liar" and say there's "no redemption for
my soul"?

Dave

Because they are proven facts, so they are true.

Great! How did you prove it? Where is the proof? You and Scott
agreeing doesn't constitute proof, you know.
Old May 27th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 26, 7:59*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
So why do call me names like "liar" and say there's "no redemption for
my soul"?

Dave

Because they are proven facts, so they are true.

Great! *How did you prove it? *Where is the proof? You and Scott
agreeing doesn't constitute proof, you know.

No, me catching you lying your ass off hundreds of times constitutes
proof, Pervert Dave. Which I have been delighted to do and will
continue to do. You lie like you breathe. Just the statement "Where
is the proof" is an outright lie.
Typical Pervert Dave. When busted in a whopper, just keep lying.
Old May 27th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 26, 7:50*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

We don't. But assholes like you can make me hope the Christians are
right.
Old May 27th 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

On May 26, 3:21 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:
In the definition of the word "fish." A trout is a fish. A opossum is
not.

This example of "fish" is even worst, how we do know that "fish" means
fish by looking at "physical expression," i.e. the spelling, of the
word?

Back to dictionaries, eh? No, it won't work, as all the words in that
dictionary are circularly defined. Nevertheless, the meaning of
pictograph words terminates at object they depicted.

I don't think you understand what written language is and how it works.
Both systems are symbolic.

And I don't think you know what you are talking about.

For example, according to Google, this is the Chinese character for
"fish."

http://chineseculture.about.com/libr...np/nc_fish.htm

(and here is a video of a young lady writing "fish" in Chinese. I like
it because even SHE looks impatient with you.)

http://www.ehow.com/video_4403834_wr...e-symbols.html

It looks no more like a fish than the English word for fish does. Is
the symbol she drew a trout or a bass?

Dave

Not because you can search the internet then you would know anything
about how Chinese characters are constructed and where the meaning of
the word lies. Lucky you, the following web page even has a picture
for you to see how construction/writing of those characters evolve,
http://wenhua.eco.gov.cn/3/1/2/2/2009/0703/134690.html

Of course you cannot read Chinese, so don't worry about them; just
look the graph which depicted how writing of those characters were
evolved. From the left to the right, left column is the oldest/
pictograph character, and the right column is the modern writing; the
first line is "fish," the second line is "horse," and the third line
is "bamboo scroll."

They are symbols but not a symbol like spelling language. So, if you
say they all are just symbols, then you don't know what you are
talking about, hence little knowledge. Q.E.D.

They are just symbols. Just like a word or a map is symbolic
representation. And your written Chinese "fish" looks no more like a
real fish than does the written English word "fish."
Old May 27th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 26, 7:39*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This from Mr. Wikipedia himself, Pervert Dave Davidson, who has a
nasty, ugly, defamatory, lying tactic of smearing me by calling me
character disordered, using Wikipedia as his source and proof?
Holy ****, irony meter diagnoses Dave as Anti Social Personality
Disorder!!!!!
Yo, Perv? *Perhaps you could stop digging yourself into holes.
The DSM-IV is NOT a book targeted at usenet stalkers looking for an easy
way to take a cheap shot at someone they need to discredit.

Well, what is it good for? *I have a DSM-IIIr wrapped up in duct tape to
use as a yoga block, and and a DSM-IV propping up my guitar amplifier. *

What is it good for? In your world, defamation, harassment, smearing,
lying, etc.
Thanks for digging yourself deeper in the hole, and joking about being
caught lying.

Perhaps
you could back your claims up with something besides verbosity, flawed
reasoning, and ridiculous lies.

Sure, I'd simply direct the reader to your writing in this post and ask
them if it seems like the work of a healthy, adjusted person.

Only works if there were any healthy, adjusted persons besides me
reading this ********.
Jeff, you catching this?
I'd simply direct the reader to Pervert Dave's long history of
defamations, lies, smears, and psychopathic manipulations and ask them
if it seems like the work of a decent, ethical, manly man, or that of
a Pervert.

Old May 27th 10, 03:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
So why do call me names like "liar" and say there's "no redemption for
my soul"?

Dave

Because they are proven facts, so they are true.

Great! *How did you prove it? *Where is the proof? You and Scott
agreeing doesn't constitute proof, you know.

No, me catching you lying your ass off hundreds of times constitutes
proof, Pervert Dave. Which I have been delighted to do and will
continue to do. You lie like you breathe. Just the statement "Where
is the proof" is an outright lie.

How is asking for proof of your crazy accusations "a lie?" Regardless...

Fantastic! We can FINALLY put this business of you and taichiskiing's
name calling to bed. You just post a couple examples of me lying,
along with your proof that I'm lying, and I'll apologize, and we can all
move on.

Dave

PS Can I assume that if you two CAN'T back up ANY your wild accusations,
you'll realize you were wrong and apologize too?
Old May 27th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

taichiskiing

Look, I don't know what you mean by "give your mutated ego a lick."
Are
you using "mutated" in the "to change" sense or in the "x-men"
sense?

"Give your mutated ego a lick"? That was saying you were lip-serving
your mutated ego.

And what is a "mutated ego"? A mutated ego is a reversed human psychic
frequently used by lower/little knowledge to try to win an argument by
twisting the facts or through shameless denials, in their mind of
course, to present a fake image that they know better.

Thank you for clearing that up. Initially it wasn't completely clear
what you meant, because none of those words mean anything remotely like
that.

Dave
Old May 27th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 26, 8:14*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
So why do call me names like "liar" and say there's "no redemption for
my soul"?

Dave

Because they are proven facts, so they are true.

Great! *How did you prove it? *Where is the proof? You and Scott
agreeing doesn't constitute proof, you know.

No, me catching you lying your ass off hundreds of times constitutes
proof, Pervert Dave. *Which I have been delighted to do and will
continue to do. *You lie like you breathe. *Just the statement "Where
is the proof" is an outright lie.

How is asking for proof of your crazy accusations "a lie?" *Regardless....

A. Proved you a liar hundreds of times. To ignore that reality and
demand more proof is therefore another lie.
B. As everyone is well aware that my exposure of you as a
pathological liar is soundly based in reality, to use the word "crazy"
to characterize that reality is another lie.
Regardless, you blithering idiot.

Fantastic! *We can FINALLY put this business of you and taichiskiing's
name calling to bed.

Calling you a psychopathic pathological liar is not name calling.
Minimizing the truth is another lie. It is reality, an accurate
assessment of your character and behavior.

*You just post a couple examples of me lying, *
along with your proof that I'm lying, and I'll apologize, and we can all
move on.

I have caught you in hundreds of examples of you lying, and you have
never apologized or retracted a single lie. To say you would is
another lie.
You're one of the most accomplished liars I have ever observed.
Tell you what. How about you spew some of your **** in person, and
afterwards, we can all move on.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Dave

PS Can I assume that if you two CAN'T back up ANY your wild accusations,
you'll realize you were wrong and apologize too?-

Having fun, psychopath? What audience are you playing to? Who do you
hope to impress with your mastery of deception?
The hamsters?