Reporting Internet Harrassment

Old November 22nd 03, 05:20 PM
Vern93

Default Reporting Internet Harrassment

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Please don't discuss mensbbs on RSA. Haven't we been through this
before?

We sure have. You keep stalking on mens, and I keep informing you that you
are a stalker. Stop stalking. No please involved. Stalk. Stalk. Stalk.
What part of "**** off, we don't want you and we think you are an asshole"
don't you understand?

Please don't bring your annexcafe mensbbs issues to RSA. If you have a
problem there you should take care of it there.

You know how pathetic you look? The same post, reposted three times, pulled
three times. Can you take a hint, asshole?

This is not the place to discuss such issues as server outages and poor
propogation and other imponderables.

Are you referring to that place where people are making accusations and
counter accusations of pedophilia and child molestation? We've all
asked you and Bert not to talk about your "dirty laundry" and "goings
on" "over there" here.

WE? Who's we, asshole? The terrorists who think they own rsa?

As much a newsgroup is "owned." It's created for the use and enjoyment
of it's readers. In this case, it's a group for recreational skiers.
Why on earth you and Bert feel compelled to try make menbbs issues the
topic of the day remains a mystery. You have your very own newsgroup
for this, and you can find it right he news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.men.mensbbs

Please don't stalk me. Anywhere. Unless you want to do it physically, in
person. Which will never happen, seeing as you ain't even got the balls to
identify yourself.

It will also never happen because I'm not a stalker, nor an alcoholic,
nor a childhood sex abuse survivor, nor any of the things you've accused
and diagnosed me of (and pretty much everyone else) in the past.
Old November 22nd 03, 05:53 PM
scottabe

in article , Vern93
at
wrote on 11/22/03 10:20 AM:

Stop stalking. **** off.

You know how pathetic you look? The same post, reposted three times, pulled
three times. Can you take a hint, asshole?

This is not the place to discuss such issues as server outages and poor
propogation and other imponderables.

This is the place to discuss your obsessed, psychopathic stalking, wacko.

Are you referring to that place where people are making accusations and
counter accusations of pedophilia and child molestation? We've all
asked you and Bert not to talk about your "dirty laundry" and "goings
on" "over there" here.

WE? Who's we, asshole? The terrorists who think they own rsa?

As much a newsgroup is "owned."

No surprise you think you own rsa. You and your terrorist friends.

It's created for the use and enjoyment
of it's readers. In this case, it's a group for recreational skiers.
Why on earth you and Bert feel compelled to try make menbbs issues the
topic of the day remains a mystery. You have your very own newsgroup
for this, and you can find it right he

Stalk, stalk, stalk. We decided that we will not discuss stalking by RSA
stalkers on mens. We decided we would discuss it here. You can't stop it.
Drives you wacko, doesn't it?

Please don't stalk me. Anywhere. Unless you want to do it physically, in
person. Which will never happen, seeing as you ain't even got the balls to
identify yourself.

It will also never happen because I'm not a stalker, nor an alcoholic,
nor a childhood sex abuse survivor, nor any of the things you've accused
and diagnosed me of (and pretty much everyone else) in the past.

You're not a stalker? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Your obsession with
matters of sexual abuse is documented, as is your hostility. Typical of
someone in denial. Deny, deny, deny. Get help, stalker.

Old November 22nd 03, 06:41 PM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Stalk, stalk, stalk. We decided that we will not discuss stalking by RSA
stalkers on mens. We decided we would discuss it here.

Look, I don't know what you and the moderators of annexcafe's mensbbs
did or didn't discuss. All I know is that you and Bert bringing mensbbs
issues to RSA is inappropriate and disruptive. You should discuss it
some more (in private) and then you should decide to keep your troubles
and issues "back home." at news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.men.mensbbs

You can't stop it. Drives you wacko, doesn't it?

No, I can't stop you menbbs interlopers from trying to make your mensbbs
issues the topic of the day. We are a unmoderated newsgroup.

You're not a stalker? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

No, I'm not. Nor am I a terrierist. You're lying.

Your obsession with
matters of sexual abuse is documented, as is your hostility.

You are lying again. Post proof that suggests that I am obsessed with
matters of sexual abuse. While you're at it, post evidence of my
"hostility." But since you can't, you have one more thing to apologize
for.

Dave
Old November 22nd 03, 08:09 PM
scottabe

in article , Vern93
at
wrote on 11/22/03 11:41 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Stalk, stalk, stalk. We decided that we will not discuss stalking by RSA
stalkers on mens. We decided we would discuss it here.

Look, I don't know what you and the moderators of annexcafe's mensbbs
did or didn't discuss. All I know is that you and Bert bringing mensbbs
issues to RSA is inappropriate and disruptive.

You really enjoy your stalking and lying, don't you?

You should discuss it
some more (in private) and then you should decide to keep your troubles
and issues "back home." at

Stop stalking, you sick, pathetic, obsessed man.

You can't stop it. Drives you wacko, doesn't it?

No, I can't stop you menbbs interlopers from trying to make your mensbbs
issues the topic of the day. We are a unmoderated newsgroup.

Drives you wacko, doesn't it? Clue time. I didn't mention mens when you
stopped stalking us. When you start again, I talk about it. You want no
discussion? Simple. Stop stalking.

You're not a stalker? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

No, I'm not. Nor am I a terrierist. You're lying.

You are an obsessed, stalking psychopathic liar who participates in a
criminal conspiracy that has committed felonies. You are a terrorist and a
stalker. Stop lying. Denial, denial.

Your obsession with
matters of sexual abuse is documented, as is your hostility.

You are lying again. Post proof that suggests that I am obsessed with
matters of sexual abuse.

Denial, denial.

While you're at it, post evidence of my
"hostility." But since you can't, you have one more thing to apologize
for.

You really are delusional, Dave. You need to see a shrink about your
childhood abuse issues. Because assholes like you are made, not born:
somebody taught you how to be so vile, so dishonest, so manipulative, such
an asshole.
Your family.

Old November 23rd 03, 01:03 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.049cd9d41982c68e944a2cb1bfd6285d@1069 517840.cotse.net, Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 8:17 AM:

Bert Hoff wrote:

That's handy for me to know ... for Alex Heney, Vern/Dave and Richard
P.Henry, for starters ... Vern/Dave has started up his on-line

harassment
again in the past couple of days.

SodomBert, you're back. I thought Ishie told you not to post here
anymore.

Did you sick stalking obsessed wackos have a good time email bombing here

in
your insane attempts to silence us?

What do4es "email bombing" mean?

Old November 23rd 03, 02:34 AM
scottabe

in article DoVvb.9096$m24.119@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 11/22/03 6:59 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article cAUvb.9087$m24.2294@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

Bert Hoff wrote:

That's handy for me to know ... for Alex Heney, Vern/Dave and Richard
P.Henry, for starters ... Vern/Dave has started up his on-line
harassment
again in the past couple of days.

SodomBert, you're back. I thought Ishie told you not to post here
anymore.

Did you sick stalking obsessed wackos have a good time email bombing

here
in
your insane attempts to silence us?

What do4es "email bombing" mean?

Oh, please. You know exactly what happened, and you know who did it.

Let me guess based on parallels. "Harrassment" means "disagreeing with
Bert". "Terrorism" means "disagreeing with Scott". So "email bombing"
means "sending an email to annexcafe abuse address".

Harassment means lying, defaming, stalking, threatening, and otherwise
trying to intimidate Bert and I into silence about the vileness of rsa.
Same for Terrorism, which is what you do. And you sick ****s didn't send
"an" email, you bombed Ishie. After you sent her some sick, vile lies about
what has happened on rsa.
Face it, asshole. You're such a pathetic stalker that you and your sick,
pathetic friends email bombed an innocent person, causing untold irritation,
just to try and silence us. How sick can you get?
Don't tell me. I know you can get a lot sicker, like posting my address in
my hometown newsgroup, making false police reports, and the like.