Taichi telemark skiing

Old June 25th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Taichi telemark skiing

On Jun 25, 8:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, "Bob F" wrote:
Stuart wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

It just seems like decades.

He's that tedious.

Looks like he Babelfish using translator software. Ask him if his
shameless denial of your knowledge will prove me correct on this
matter. Gotta give him credit for being innovative tho'.

Stupid, yes. Obnoxious, yes. Innovative, I don't think so.

Whatever you say about me applies to you as well, except you CAN'T
ski. Talking about stupidity and obnoxious, you don't even dare to
admit that you are a skier; you are blacker and shameless. Too little
knowledge to move forward, too big ego to stand down, lost in the
middle of nowhere in the cyber-space and you think you are going
somewhere? You have my empathy.

I am a skier. Beyond that, I have no need to brag to you or anyone.

We all know that you are a skier; nevertheless, when you lost the
arguments, instead of concede and retreat gracefully, you turned into
shameless denial.

Yes, you are bragging your little knowledge here.

You call that empathy?

Empathy is for sarcasm, given that you cannot move forward, cannot
retreat, only thrashing in the middle of nowhere pretending you are
tough and knowledgeable. Yup, very courageous.

And why do you keep talking about yourself when addressing others.
Everything you say here applies far better to yourself. As usual.

You must look in a mirror when you write this crap. And you really hate what you
see.

You tell us, you are the head banger here.

IS
Old June 25th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jun 25, 8:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, "Bob F" wrote:
Stuart wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

It just seems like decades.

He's that tedious.

Looks like he Babelfish using translator software. Ask him if his
shameless denial of your knowledge will prove me correct on this
matter. Gotta give him credit for being innovative tho'.

Stupid, yes. Obnoxious, yes. Innovative, I don't think so.

Whatever you say about me applies to you as well, except you CAN'T
ski. Talking about stupidity and obnoxious, you don't even dare to
admit that you are a skier; you are blacker and shameless. Too little
knowledge to move forward, too big ego to stand down, lost in the
middle of nowhere in the cyber-space and you think you are going
somewhere? You have my empathy.

I am a skier. Beyond that, I have no need to brag to you or anyone.

We all know that you are a skier; nevertheless, when you lost the
arguments in technical debates, instead of concede and retreat
gracefully, you turned into shameless denial.

Yes, you are bragging your little knowledge here.

You call that empathy?

Empathy is for sarcasm, given that you cannot move forward, cannot
retreat, only thrashing in the middle of nowhere in cyber-space
pretending you are tough and knowledgeable. Yup, very courageous.

And why do you keep talking about yourself when addressing others.
Everything you say here applies far better to yourself. As usual.

No, I don't talk about myself but skiing and Taichi Skiing; it's you
keep talking about me as though you have an irresistible fixation need
to hold on to save your insanity.

As I said, "Whatever you say about me applies to you as well, except
you CAN'T ski," so, "you are blacker and shameless."

Old June 25th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 25, 8:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, "Bob F" wrote:
Stuart wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

[...]

Still too stupid to only post once, I see.

And certainly too stupid to get a clue.

Old June 26th 09, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jun 25, 4:17 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 25, 8:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, "Bob F" wrote:
Stuart wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

[...]

Really? Wonder who doesn't really have a clue. "As I said, 'Whatever

Old June 26th 09, 02:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 25, 4:17 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 25, 8:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, "Bob F" wrote:
Stuart wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

[...]

Unfortunately for you. what you say is almost always nonsense.

But thanks for proving again everything I've said.

Old June 26th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jun 26, 7:18 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 25, 4:17 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 25, 8:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:56 am, "Bob F" wrote:
Stuart wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

[...]

Of course, when you turn into a shameless denial, nothing meaningful
will make sense to you.

But thanks for proving again everything I've said.

No need to thank me, your shameless is only your own doing.

IS