My Fellow Adventurers

Old October 24th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default My Fellow Adventurers

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 05:18:18 -0700 (PDT), RogueIT
wrote this crap:

On Oct 23, 11:25 am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

I had to go to my place of business, for a day of looting and
plundering

So your a banker?

I do not reply to bad grammar. That is the way of the warrior.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old October 24th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

*What the French do, Horvie is required to do the opposite. *He can't
say 'Detroit" given its French Origin.

As long as he pronounces it dee-TROYT (or even better, DEE-troyt) no
one will think he is speaking French.

It's not, DAY- ****? Forgive me for my error.

Old October 24th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

wrote:

I had to go to my place of business, for a day of looting...

So your a banker?

He's a musician, he just isn't sure how to spell "lute".

//Walt
Old October 24th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Oct 24, 10:27*am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

I do not reply to bad grammar. *That is the way of the warrior.

LoL.

Old October 24th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:32:55 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

wrote:

I had to go to my place of business, for a day of looting...

So your a banker?

He's a musician, he just isn't sure how to spell "lute".

//Walt

Are you mocking me, Walt? You've seen what happens to those who cross
swords with me.

Old October 24th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote:

I do not reply to bad grammar. *That is the way of the warrior.

LoL.

I do not see the humor.

And vote for John McCain, a real American hero.

And Sarah Palin, a true American babe.

Old October 24th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
Walt wrote this crap:

Are you mocking me, Walt? You've seen what happens to those who cross
swords with me.

You mean like that guy that you got fired from the Quickie Mart?

//Walt
Old October 24th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message

I do not reply to bad grammar. That is the way of the warrior.

LoL.

I do not see the humor.

And vote for John McCain, a real American hero.

And Sarah Palin, a true American babe.

Ah - HUMOR!

I get it now. You've been joking.

That explains the McCain thing. Good to have that cleared up.

Old October 24th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Oct 24, 12:39*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

And Sarah Palin, a true American babe.

....and true American moron. 6 colleges to get a simple Journalism
degree ? C'mon...
Old October 24th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Walt wrote this crap:

Are you mocking me, Walt? You've seen what happens to those who cross
swords with me.

You mean like that guy that you got fired from the Quickie Mart?

Not only was he fired. His village was burned, his lands are cursed,
his children were sold into slavery, and his women were violated.
His family is doomed. DOOMED I say. I will send a DVD from the
security tape to everyplace he goes.