A good day at Grand Targee

Old March 8th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default A good day at Grand Targee

wrote:

It's a shame you find it necessary to jump in flaming to reply to a
post about skiing.

It's not like Scooter has ever done that, huh? You big Tolkenish hipocirite.

-klaus

Old March 9th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Dave Stallard wrote:
klaus wrote:
wrote:
It's a shame you find it necessary to jump in flaming to reply to a
post about skiing.

It's not like Scooter has ever done that, huh? You big Tolkenish hipocirite.

That's "hypocirite".

It's especially hypociritical from someone who once said this:

http://tinyurl.com/384hg7

Must you flame my misspelling mispellings. You know what I meant.

-klaus

Old March 9th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 8, 11:36 am, Harry wrote:
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 06:25:09 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Sounds wonderful, Bert. I had a fabulous day here at Sun Valley, too.
Bluebird, perfect groomed hardpack, those gorgeous GS skis. There is
a hilarious pro-am going on here, all the locals are dressed up in
outfits. I'm going to be a backup for a team a friend skis on.
He was seriously impressed when an Olympic medalist came up and gave
me a big hug, then dragged me off to catch up on old times. Nothing
like a chair ride and a run down Warm Springs with a legendary skier
to make your day.
And it got better. Wonderful AA meeting, picked up a gig afterwards,
shmoozed with friends, then went out alone to catch a late dinner.
Reading a book on personal development and a guy at the next table
pointed it out to his buddies, asked if he could see it.
The Governator himself. Had a lovely chat about relationships. Sharp
man. And he even bought my dinner.
I never cease to be amazed. I've skied with THREE Olympic medalists
this trip and you got to ski with Jeff Davis. I'm not sure who was
more fortunate.
Not to mention visiting with good friends, real people, evolved
people.
I thought my last trip was wonderful, but this is even better.
See ya back home. Crystal is sure going to be a come down after this
great season.

Your good friend,

Two Buddha

BIG TRANSLATION:

"I sat under my bridge paging through ski magazines, with one hand,
while imaginary friends kept telling me to kill myself. Then I put in
an eight-track, and sang along with Frank Sinatra. Then I ate cold
pizza, while crying myself to sleep."

I was out Thursday night singing New York, New York in the Duchin
Lounge at Sun Valley Lodge. Last night, I did have pizza: the
Governator bought. Great guy. I am sitting in a lovely condo,
looking out at the view of Baldy, about to ski one of the best hills
in the ski world. Tonight, I will be partying with an old friend who
is an Olympic Gold Medalist.
And you are still a dickless, nutless freak.

ps: I'll punch up Sinatra at the Sands on the MP3 player today in
your honor, dumb****.

I really liked the part where you went out to dinner yourself, and the
people at the next table paid for your meal. TOTAL BULL****! Like
this happens all the time. I might believe it if you said you stole
the credit card off the next table, and used it to pay for your meal.

More likely, you went to dinner by yourself, and the guy on the next
barstool offered you his last slice of pizza, which you gratefully
accepted, and then you called him a "worthless dumb****", and
"dickless freak."

What self-help book were you reading? "Green eggs and ham," by Dr.
Seuss?

Show up yourself and find out, freak. Oooops, forgot. That would
take balls.

Old March 9th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 8, 4:10 pm, klaus wrote:
wrote:

It's a shame you find it necessary to jump in flaming to reply to a
post about skiing.

It's not like Scooter has ever done that, huh? You big Tolkenish hipocirite.

klaus

You mean I have pointed out where stalkers, pathological liars,
sociopaths, and you are acting nice right after being a complete lying
defaming asshole?
You dickless, nutless hypocrite. But what do I expect from a pinna?
Especially when he is so incredibly hypocritical that he takes a cheap
shot when Bert had only posted about skiing.
What a pathetic, laughable liddle freak.
Go **** yourself, Klaus.
Old March 9th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 8, 6:51 pm, klaus wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:
klaus wrote:
wrote:
It's a shame you find it necessary to jump in flaming to reply to a
post about skiing.

It's not like Scooter has ever done that, huh? You big Tolkenish hipocirite.

That's "hypocirite".

It's especially hypociritical from someone who once said this:

http://tinyurl.com/384hg7

Must you flame my misspelling mispellings. You know what I meant.

-klaus

Like the way you still you that laughable, transparently dumb****
lower case sig?
I love it.
Bitch fight amongst the psychopaths.

Old March 9th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:

Like the way you still you that laughable, transparently dumb****
lower case sig?

dOOd. You're screen name is twobuddha, all lower case, hypocirite. Are
you really that stupid? Oh never mind. The answer would be YES. All
caps.

-klaus

Old March 9th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:

You mean I have pointed out where stalkers, pathological liars,
sociopaths, and you are acting nice right after being a complete lying
defaming asshole?

Time. Place. Pussy.

-klaus
Old March 9th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

klaus wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:
klaus wrote:
wrote:
It's a shame you find it necessary to jump in flaming to reply to a
post about skiing.

It's not like Scooter has ever done that, huh? You big Tolkenish hipocirite.

That's "hypocirite".

It's especially hypociritical from someone who once said this:

http://tinyurl.com/384hg7

Must you flame my misspelling mispellings. You know what I meant.

Not flaming you; just the hypocirite in the link above, who also said "I
don't pretend to care whether RSA is about skiing".

Now, you could also spell it "hippocirite" if you were talking about
Schattie!

Dave

Cat skiing in Grand Targhee 1/9/06 [email protected] Alpine Skiing 4 January 10th 06 09:06 PM
Grand Targhee Dave W Alpine Skiing 1 June 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Grand Targhee Dave W Alpine Skiing 11 November 5th 03 10:39 PM
Grand Targhee Dave W North American Ski Resorts 6 November 4th 03 12:47 PM
Grand Targhee AstroPax Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 November 3rd 03 07:23 PM