Ski Jackson Hole With the REAL Scott Abraham

Old March 17th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default Ski Jackson Hole With the REAL Scott Abraham

wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:26 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

klaus wrote:

Denali. Climb it. And summit. Then we'll talk. While you're at it, get a job.

This is an alpine ski newsgroup. We talk about skiing here.

Four Shadows is in great condition. Ski it. Then we'll talk. I suppose
you had to work last week and couldn't get up here to ski with Abraham.

Hey, did Biggers make it to the top?

My entire team made it to the top. Thank you.

-klaus

Old March 17th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 17, 1:20*am, Dave Cartman wrote:

Hey, why don't you take Scott out for a slice of pie and and a cup of
coffee? *You can talk about your next ski trip.

Or their next job interview.

The real truth about Scott Barak Abraham Dick G Alpine Skiing 25 April 5th 07 10:49 PM
Jackson Hole...here WE come slownlow North American Ski Resorts 2 January 20th 05 09:10 PM
Jackson Hole Sam North American Ski Resorts 2 November 21st 04 10:04 AM
Jackson Hole Switters Snowboarding 3 December 2nd 03 11:46 AM
Jackson Hole Helen Montfort North American Ski Resorts 3 October 28th 03 03:12 PM