Request for Information

Old October 8th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Request for Information

On Oct 7, 4:59*pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 7, 4:34*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Oct 7, 2:30*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Oct 7, 12:58*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Oct 6, 9:35*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 30, 2:17*pm, klaus wrote:

I am looking for information in preparation of a civil action against
a Scott Barak Abraham. Initially what I am needing is:

1) A street address of his domicile where he can be served with a
civil compaint.
2) Any information of his employment or sources of income.
3) Any assets he may have.
4) Any contacts other than Bert Hoff or Jeff Davis which I could
subpoena to obtain said information, such as which AA chapter he
attends.

Please reply only via email to the address above.

Klaus Biggers

Gee, Klaus, nothing has shown up yet.
Too bad. *We're ready this time. *Lawyer and private investigator all
lined up. *We figure we can sue every single freak who cooperates with
you and perhaps get some of you some jail time.
Of course, after looking at this place, both of them laughed for
ages. *At you.
See you in court. *Remember, folks, lying in a sworn document is a
crime, and since telling the truth makes you look like incredible
dip****s, all you can do is lie.
Another bluff from the Dickless Klaus Biggers, who threatened me with
automatic weapons and an attack dog.
I trust your brother's weapons are all legal, and he has licenses for
automatic weapons.
As soon as I find out who he is and where he lives, I'm sure he'd love
to explain it to the ATF. *Idiot. *You really shouldn't brag like
that.
And I'm sure a judge is going to absolutely LOVE seeing the pics.

Two Buddha, hiding in plain sight, absolutely terrified

Vail: *Fool me once, shame on you. *Fool me twice, you committed
felonies. *Again. *And I got a lawyer who is a former prosecutor.

Please be sure to include me on your list.

Judge is absolutely going to love YOUR posts encouraging people to
make false and slanderous harassing statements to my licensing board,
too. *Not to mention all the cracks about Ebay.
Poor old Biggers is going to have a hard time distancing himself from
ten years of him and his buddy trying to harm MY livelihood.
How dickless. *Richard Henry, cowardly stalker, who anonymously got
laughed out of the state licensing commission when he bitched that I
was telling the truth on rsa. *Typical freak. *No wonder you support
Biggers.
Go for it. *Please lie in a sworn statement. ***** yourself. *Please.

Funny. *Keeper.- Hide quoted text -

Oh wow! I got caught up on some funny **** on that one!

Doesn't this doofus yet realize the difference between a "licensing
board" and a "REGISTRATION" process??? You see, trunky, *I* have a
licensing board. I have to qualify, take tests, and actually know
something to obtain my _license_. YOU are _registered_. Sign up, pay
the money, done. Anyone can do it.

Doesn't this pathetic stalker know the difference between stalking and
legitimate complaints?
Once again, Bob Thompson justifies real world harassment, outright
lies, and real world stalking.
Thanks. Give Biggers a deposition, will you? You won't have a
license once you get convicted of perjury.
You sick, despicable, vile, dickless freak. Don't even have the balls
to write to me in person. So dickless you can't even read my posts.
How laughable. How cowardly. How Bob Thompson.
Old October 8th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 30, 2:17*pm, klaus wrote:

[...]

Keep it for a judge. *Personally, I don't find your stalking funny.
Pathetic, yes. *Please do a sworn statement. *Guaranteed perjury. *And
I will be laughing my ass off.

My "sworn staement" will consist of a chronology and quotations of
your postings here.

Old October 8th 08, 10:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:27:33 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Keep it for a judge. Personally, I don't find your stalking funny.
Pathetic, yes. Please do a sworn statement. Guaranteed perjury. And
I will be laughing my ass off......

Do you laugh your ass off when you are in jail, getting poked in the
butt?

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

OT request - summer weather report... Sarah Eggleston European Ski Resorts 6 June 12th 06 04:33 PM
REQUEST SUGU Alpine Skiing 0 December 18th 05 04:41 PM
Request advice Gary S. Backcountry Skiing 2 January 9th 05 11:25 PM
request for rollerski review temporary lull Nordic Skiing 6 April 7th 04 05:24 PM
Zermatt weekend report (by request) Ace European Ski Resorts 9 December 4th 03 07:59 AM