Sierra Club sells out!!

Old July 2nd 03, 05:38 PM
Walt

Default Sierra Club sells out!!

lal_truckee wrote:

Bev is real. Real name, real person, real home town.

And I thought that she was just a figment of my imagination like the
rest of you.

--
//-Walt
// Official Beer Taster for usenet
Old July 3rd 03, 05:06 AM
markharf

"Brian McGarry" wrote in message ...

Kewl...I hope Bev posts on RMD a lot more!

....and on RSB a lot less. Enjoy.
Old July 4th 03, 02:10 AM
pigo

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.2c4ecf435c6cd21e09db7a3ae00dddea @1057264649.cotse.net.
vlj wrote:

"CurtisLemay" sez:

Well then, he can forget my advice about buying a gun and taking

care of
himself. If he is indeed under a restraining order then he is a

"prohibited
person" and his/her right to own a firearm has been taken away.

Thank
congresscritter Lautenberg for the pleasure. His right to be a

numbnuts,
however, is still valid without infringement of any kind.

VLJ

You're more than a little late, he has already bragged about
owning firearms without a permit. He has bragged about scaring
teens with them on his old block. We reserve the right to tell him to
go **** himself.

And let's not forget this little gem from his brother:

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"
The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I
say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that
must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused
within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the
pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of
the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty
years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since
I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.
I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.
Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with
mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been
scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and
memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested
me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words
of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies
this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.
He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny
that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the
article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite
wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he
is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Old July 4th 03, 01:36 PM
Vern93

In article rQPMa.628$7e.269@fed1read07,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

Hmph. Me grouped with Bert. I knew I was getting old.

I wonder what Scott will have to say about this.

Probably the same thing he has to say about everything.

(cross posts removed)
Old July 5th 03, 11:50 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.faaa948519fdf84cb00dbe9e783c3a97@1057 431945.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/5/03 12:05 PM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:
in article

No, they just have better things to do.

Like get donuts?

Like use their real names.

You were writing about the cops, you idiot. Why would the cops be
afraid of using their real names?

Why are YOU afraid of using your real name, wack job?

Yeah, like the knee-capping threat made by bobaloobob.

BWHAHAHAHAHAH! You really are insane. What a liar! What a

wacko!

Poachise certainly thought it was a threat (although coming from a
blithering incompetent moron it really couldn't be taken seriously.
After all how many crack addicts are going to accept an IOU from
you).

As I was saying about psychopathic, pathological liars who lie and defame
tell the most insane of lies? Erik Leonard is such a wack job that he
committed a felony and lied in court over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, asshole. Anyone isn't psychopathic didn't think it was a threat.

Simple. They are afraid an asshole psychopath like you will start

stalking
and defaming and lying.

I have a even simpler reason, you're a frickin worthless joke and
no one can stand you.

I have an even simpler reason. They are afraid an asshole psychopath like
you will start stalking and lying and defaming.

Have you gotten auto
insurance yet? Are you still driving without a license? You're

just
scum with a bent melon head, a big mouth and a dead dick.

Yeah, but I can kick your ass, and I'm not a psychopathic coward

who hides
and spews filth from anonymity.

Somehow, bob, your attitude clearly demonstrates why you can't
hold a job.

Somehow, asshole, your attitude clearly demonstrates why you are a coward.
Anytime.

Get ****ed.

Actually I do on a regular basis and my partner is neither latex or
livestock like yours.

Whores and children don't count, asshole. Neither does Kerrison.

Old July 6th 03, 02:52 AM
scottabe

Default More false allegations of molesting children fromrec.skiing.alpine

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.1a4deaceb3ff7b6828c9959333b33e5d@1057 455416.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/5/03 6:36 PM:

sponge bob dirty pants
in article

Why are YOU afraid of using your real name, wack job?

At least I'm not running from the cops, bob. You know, like you
posting as bobaloobob under the restraining order.

Running from the cops? You truly are insane. Why are YOU afraid of using
your real name, wack job?

As I was saying about psychopathic, pathological liars who lie

and defame
tell the most insane of lies? Erik Leonard is such a wack job

that he
committed a felony and lied in court over this stupid newsgroup.

He didn't get slapped with a restraining order(s) and he doesn't
have a criminal record like you.

He lied and committed perjury to get a restraining order, wack job. And I
don't have a criminal record. Period. You lying sack of ****.

Clue time, asshole. Anyone isn't psychopathic didn't think it was

a threat.

Based upon your past behavior, that would be a dangerous
assumption.

You truly are insane. Lie, lie, and lie some more. YOU sick wack jobs are
the ones who make threats, I simply invite you to show up and try to make
good on your threats. Coward.

I have an even simpler reason. They are afraid an asshole

psychopath like
you will start stalking and lying and defaming.

Care to name someone, bob, besides yourself. Thought not.

Everybody who left. If I name them, you stalk them.

Actually I do on a regular basis and my partner is neither latex

or
livestock like yours.

Whores

(at least I've got the money)

What kind of loser spends money on children?

and children

(that's your schtick, **** face, not mine)

Wanna say that in person, coward? More false allegations of child
molestation.

don't count asshole. Neither does Kerrison

(At least she has some taste and wanted to avoid whatever wee
beasties that are floating around in your blood system).

Shame that psychopathy is not caused by a bug, psychopath.

Old July 6th 03, 06:49 AM
Diane

scottabe wrote in message ...
[...]

HEY WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TAKE THIS ARGUMENT OFF-LINE...NONE OF US WANT
TO SEE IT...IT ISN'T APPROPRIATE MATERIAL FOR A HIKING SITE!!!!!!
Old July 6th 03, 07:42 AM
Richard Henry

Diane wrote in message
om...

HEY WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TAKE THIS ARGUMENT OFF-LINE...NONE OF US WANT
TO SEE IT...IT ISN'T APPROPRIATE MATERIAL FOR A HIKING SITE!!!!!!

Actually, it's not appropriate material for a skiing site, either.
Fruitless complaints to Scott's ISP might make you feel better.

Usually, complaining about newsgroup content just makes it worse. If it
distresses you, learn to use a filter. The key words "false allegations"
will probably work pretty well.

BTW, some people complain about POSTING IN ALL CAPS, TOO!!!!!!