Killfile heaven

Old March 20th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Default Killfile heaven

It's amazing how quiet it gets when you killfile just a few people.
Curiously enough, the last 30 or so posts have been entirely invisible
to me. Are they possibly talking only to one another? What can they
possibly have to say?

--
Cheers, Bev
Q: How many lawyers does it take to grease a combine?
Old March 20th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

The Real Bev wrote:

Are they possibly talking only to one another?

Are WHO possibly talking only to one another?

The skiing's been very good the last week or so; it just started snowing
lightly a couple of hours ago.
Old March 20th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
et...
The Real Bev wrote:

Are they possibly talking only to one another?

Are WHO possibly talking only to one another?

And will they ever get tired of playing their silly game with each other?

Old March 20th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 20, 10:10*am, Walt wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
It's amazing how quiet it gets when you killfile just a few people.

I count 22 entries, although half of that is due to nym shifting. Six
would probably do it if not for that.

*Are they possibly talking only to one another? *What can they
possibly have to say?

The same thing they've been saying over and over for the last nine
years. THUD THUD THUD.

The astounding thing is that both sides seem to think the other side is
completely to blame. *The people who argue with whatshisname are as bad
as he is.

It is purely entertainment for me. And I think that trunkyjeffbert
provide a service, that no matter how bad someone thinks that their
lot in life is, they have someone as an example of how bad it *can*
get.
Old March 20th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Walt wrote:

The astounding thing is that both sides seem to think the other side is
completely to blame. The people who argue with whatshisname are as bad
as he is.

No, they're not. I'm not saying we're blameless, but we're nowhere near
as bad as ScatBerf.
Old March 20th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

The Real Bev wrote:
It's amazing how quiet it gets when you killfile just a few people.

I count 22 entries, although half of that is due to nym shifting. Six
would probably do it if not for that.

Are they possibly talking only to one another? What can they
possibly have to say?

The same thing they've been saying over and over for the last nine
years. THUD THUD THUD.

The astounding thing is that both sides seem to think the other side is
completely to blame. The people who argue with whatshisname are as bad
as he is.

The [ob]skiings been pretty good this year. I said goodbye to my home
hill last Sunday - a picture perfect blue sky day with the snow firm and
fast. Now it's off to Tremblant for a final seven days before it's
storage wax time. Looks like I won't get the chance to ride my new
Mantras which arrived yesterday - oh well, something to look forward to
for next season.

//Walt

//Walt
Old March 20th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 19, 11:08 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
It's amazing how quiet it gets when you killfile just a few people.
Curiously enough, the last 30 or so posts have been entirely invisible
to me. Are they possibly talking only to one another? What can they
possibly have to say?

It's amazing how ****s like Ashley brag about killfiling people, then
lie and defame and take cheap shots.
Talk about chicken****!!!!
What a pathetic ****!
Old March 20th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 20, 9:10 am, Walt wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
[...]

Hey, asshole? You and your skiing buddies are completely to blame.
Period. We tell the truth, and you hide like the chicken****
pathological liar you are.
Now go **** yourself, you sick freak.
Old March 20th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

The Real Bev wrote:

Are they possibly talking only to one another?

Are WHO possibly talking only to one another?

And will they ever get tired of playing their silly game with each other?

What amazes me is that dickless assholes like this freak DON'T
killfile their fellow pathological liars.
Holy ****, the irony is nuclear.
Now go **** yourself, freak.

Old March 20th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 20, 10:10 am, Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
It's amazing how quiet it gets when you killfile just a few people.

I count 22 entries, although half of that is due to nym shifting. Six
would probably do it if not for that.

Are they possibly talking only to one another? What can they
possibly have to say?

The same thing they've been saying over and over for the last nine
years. THUD THUD THUD.

The astounding thing is that both sides seem to think the other side is
completely to blame. The people who argue with whatshisname are as bad
as he is.

It is purely entertainment for me. And I think that trunkyjeffbert
provide a service, that no matter how bad someone thinks that their
lot in life is, they have someone as an example of how bad it *can*
get.

Couldn't agree more. To Bob Thompson, falsely accusing innocent men
of molesting children is pure entertainment.
Which says all a decent person needs to know about this wet brain drug
dealer.
I'd tell him to go **** himself, but he is a dickless coward who pulls
the same pathetic trick of taking cheap shots and never responding
when caught lying and lying and lying.