Old January 23rd 04, 02:44 PM
John Richardson

Default Damned chair...

"Baretta" wrote in message news:r0bQb.80626

I've never come across this, maybe we have different lift chair setup in
Ontario - how does the chair damage your highback? Does the bottom of a

very
low chair hook off the highback or something? I've had the free binding

get
caught up in those ski footrests once which resulted in a very hairy

moment
during the getoff.

Just need to know what to watch out for.

I sat down on the chair without pushing the highback down. The chair
crushed the highback when the distance between the chair and the snow
decreased to about 6".