Old December 3rd 04, 01:39 PM
gbaylis

" Are you seriously trying to tell me that an intermediate boarder, whether
travelling goofy or regular should
lack the necessary skills to negotiate a drag lift whether on an "adverse
camber" or not? Do me a favour... There's an edge on both sides of the
board, you know..."

(No troll guys) - see there he goes again spouting forth garbage from either
a stance of ignorance or lack of experience when riding with others - few
years back, ok in late spring over the back of Calviere there was one drag
that did have a couple of "intermediates", actually they would probably be
insulted at that, but anyway, they came off, not once, but twice ..... and
they were goofy, whilst those that were regular had no probs.........

But hey, what do I know??