Old December 2nd 04, 04:13 PM
pete devlin

In message , Walter Wright
writes
Hey, anyone care to throw in some nominations for their most hated
lift? I'll open the bidding with the Lievre Blanc draglift in La
Rosiere, which on more than one occasion has got me airborne for 10-15
feet from a standing start. I swear you could easily lose an arm if you
weren't careful. Any other reasons for hating particular lifts are
valid too.

After watching a French skier do some quite spectacular trick on a poma,
I started pre jumping those jerky lifts. It's good fun but you do get a
bit of a barracking from the lift queue when your attempted helicopter
goes a bit wrong!
--
Pete Devlin
Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.