Old September 27th 03, 08:05 AM
InMyTree

Default Advice - Switzerland/Austria/France

Christmas week is busy, and a lot of popular places are booked out already..
I found some troubel when booking my trip to Zell am See.. the travel
companies are also pretty heavily booked..

wrote in message
Hello,

Hoping to find recommendations on Intermediate skiing with a good
nightlife (and non-skiing activities). Timing is Christmas week, so
it is early in the season.

Would like to try Switzerland or Austria - with France a distant
third. Was originally leaning towards Jungfrau region, but having
doubts over quality of skiing and nightlife. Any opinions are greatly
appreciated as it will be my first trip to Europe. My traveling
companion and I are in our early 30's.

One last question - would you recommend waiting to reserve hotels
until there or just before - therefore protecting myself against green
trails?

Thanks.