Old December 10th 16, 03:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

Default BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 7:21:51 AM UTC-8, BrritSki wrote:
On 10/12/2016 15:52, wrote:

Unless, of course, the ****ty Seattle weather knocked out the electricity

in "twob...@gmail"'s cardboard box in the alley down by the docks, under
the
elevated expressway.

What, don't tell me shock, horror Scat was a Trump voter ?

I believe his Bat****tiness was a Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter, as was I for the 2016 election. Mental Health issues and mile wide behavioral problems are pretty non partisan issues. Even though Scooter's antics remind me of Trump's mile wide behavioral problems.. The US has a huge divide right now between rural America and Urban America, and most city dwellers voted heavily for HRC over Donald Trump. Manhattan, Trump's home went 90% for HRC for example.