Old May 11th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scott Abraham Syndrome

On May 11, 9:36*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 10:22*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I guess I should also include "attempts to dominate every thread".

How dickless of you, Dickless Henry. *You start a thread that grossly
defames me, that lies about me, and then you have the gall to
criticize me when I expose you as a pathological liar?
Typical psychopathic Dickless Richard Henry behavior.
Day 123 of the Embarassment of Richard Henry. *Hey, still waiting for
that call from SPD. *Or contact info?
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!

Let's see - so far we have

1. Accuses others of lying and then is not able or willing to provide
any concrete examples.
2. Attempts to dominate every thread.
3. When criticized, responds with obscenities and nonsense phrases.