Old January 2nd 16, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default What are best conditioning exercises?

On Friday, 1 January 2016 21:06:27 UTC-8, wrote:
Here in the Midwest, no appreciable snow yet. I need to get in condition so when we finally do get some snow, I am in halfway decent shape. Usually I get in a few scattered skiing days to get in shape, but with no snow so far, no conditioning. What are some good conditioning exercises that don't need any snow?

Get on a bike and find some hills to climb. Can't beat it for getting your legs in skiing-shape.