Old October 27th 03, 07:32 PM
Neil Ellwood

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:44:23 +0100, Ace wrote:

Nope. You've banged on about the uk.* heirarchy as a whole, but
nowhere have you said why you feel the vote on a skiing newsgroup
would affect that, and thence yourself.

This is the UK hierarchy and that is what's relevant, if the people who
vote in this hierarchy vote for a skiing group then it will be formed.

Specifically, I mean, as in "what difference would it make to your use
of Usenet?"

What business is it of yours, everyone has their own uses.

The answer is, of course, that it would make not one iota of
difference to your use of usenet, and I submit therefore that you
really shouldn't be wasting your time arguing about it.

Your the one wasting time arguing about it.

OTOH, those of use who make regular use of the other skiing fora
_would_ be directly affected, so it seems only fair that if it's
anyone's opinion that's more important, it's them.

No. This is the UK forums and if any of the users of other forums want to
use the UK forums they are welcome and if they don't that is their
business.

--
Neil
My address is Spamless.