Old February 9th 04, 02:09 PM
Ace

Default Ski Club follows North Korea!

On 9 Feb 2004 06:55:37 -0800, (Ian Smith)
wrote:

(David Off) wrote in message . com...
The Ski Club of GB has decided to close its chatroom to the outside
world.

Although it seems the real reason was a lame-ass Microsoft based user
interface that let imposters register the same usernames as existing
members and then post insulting messages.

I'm sure you will join me in welcoming any Ski Club chat refugees that
wind up here.

I'm a SCGB Non-Member Chat Refugee and very pleased to find another
forum.

Ahh, looks like someone was taking some notice then :-) I did gently
trry and point out that this would perhaps be a better forum anyway.
The whole idea of internet 'discussion boards' is crazy, IMO, when
Usenet's been around for so long and is so esy to use...

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
Ski Club of Great Britain -