Old January 24th 05, 12:19 AM
foot2foot

I found Big Sky amazing. It's *so* big. And everything is right
there on the hill. Isn't the longest run five miles or something?
There were some others who posted on this resort last year
with good local knowledge, I hope they post up again.

Even if it *is* rosco asking for the info.

"cs3r" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have to disagree with the rest of you. I skied Big Sky last year and
I thought it was great. They did have a little more snow then but I am
sure you will find plenty to ski for a few days. I have skied most of
the mountains in Colorado and Aleyaska in Alaska and I would have to
say that Big Sky is one of the best I skied. I also love that all th
elifts are jigh speed quads