Old January 10th 05, 08:15 PM
Lloyd Jenkins

Default Salomon X-Scream Series - Replacement Prolinks?

I have a pair of Salomon X-Scream Series which have given great service.
During a weeks skiing at La Plagne over Christmas I found that part of
one of the rear (V) Prolink arms had detached and broken off . Whilst I
must say that I didn't immediately notice the difference in ski
performance it would be nice to restore the skis to full working condition.

Does anyone know whether the Prolinks can be replaced and has anyone had
this repair done. What sort of cost are we looking at here?

Is it possible to buy the part and fix the Prolink in place? If so, what
sort of adhesive is recommended?

Many thanks for any help

Lloyd Jenkins