Old January 10th 05, 01:03 PM
cupra

John Ricketts wrote:
snip

(this is not a troll to stoke up the old boarder/skier tensions btw!)

As if they needed stoking up! IMHO they'd cut a whole load of
accidents by legislating against snowboarder picnics! It seems as if
every corner you go around there's a half dozen of em spreading the
table cloth out! Its sometimes difficult to jump over them if you're
not going fast enough!

lol

On a serious note though... hit-and-run on the piste is completely
unforgiveable but just another sign of the IAJ (I'm Alright Jack)
culture of today. IME some nationalities are more courteous and
helpful (Dutch for instance?) than others. Why is that?

IME it's down the the individual - I've met some very friendly and helpful
Germans/Italians/French and so on, as well as some downright rude ones!