Old November 25th 04, 04:18 AM
lonerider

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
toddjb wrote:
Any other forums worth visiting that are pretty active and

unbiased?
(not hosted by a manufacturer)

r.s.s. is good, but with less people even knowing what usenet is,

it
likely lacks some traffic potential.

www.bomberonline.com - hosted by Bomber, but as unbiased as can be.
Lots of discussion of rival bindings, plus other stuff. Extremely
hardboot oriented, of course. Way more active than rss.

Neil

Bomber is awesome and very active and while it is not very "corporate"
biased, but I'll bet you find some nice strong opinions there :]
However, again it essentially a hardbooting forum and so all the
discussion about "rival equipment" is not very useful if you don't own
alpine boards, plate bindings, and hard boots. You can definitely use
for riding technique tips and to find out about resorts around the US
and maybe some softgoods like jackets and gloves - but overall I just
don't think it fits for general forum to check up on unless you want to
be converted to hardbooting (if you do... come on in!). It would be a
like a regular skiier going to a telemark forum.