Old August 4th 03, 09:32 PM
Walt

Default Dylan and the Dead

Dave Stallard wrote:

What kind of bourbon do you use? I've got a hunch that ryed bourbons
would work better than wheated ones like Maker's Mark. For that matter,
I wonder how a rye whiskey would work in a Julep...

I think you may be on to something here. My taste in bourbon has become
more ahem refined over the years. Scratch that, replace with: my
ability to afford the better stuff has improved over the years.

I used to make 'em with Four Roses or JW Dant. Now I use Makers Mark or
Elijah Craig or some other spendy yuppie whisky.
Could be the cheap stuff makes better Juleps...

--
//-Walt
//