Old December 10th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

Default Engelberg conditions

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:17:26 +0100, Ace wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:10:50 +0000 (UTC), Switters
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 19:17:31 GMT, Ace allegedly wrote:

Oh, and I realised I'd forgotten to mention the terrain park, which is
quite extensive and boasts, apparently, the largest half-pipe in
Switzerland.

Laax will be most upset.

What's most annoying is that I now can't find the web page from which
I gleaned that particular nugget. Personally, I couldn't care less
which was larger, but I'm sure I saw it written somewhere over the
weekend.

Bad form and all, but did you see my call for participants for an
Engelberg off-piste week over in ukrm?

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)