Old December 15th 05, 11:37 PM

Default Deer Valley is growing on me

Thanks to a friend who has treated me to skiing at Deer Valley I have
significantly increased my opinion of this resort. Last year I had some
great powder skiing that lasted throughout the day since most DV skiers
apparently don't like weather. Unlike Alta (my real favorite along with
the Bird an J Hole) where powder days brings loads of skiers, DV seems
devoid of them. Today we had uncrowded groomers all day which is fun
too. I guess the Christmas, I mean winter holiday, break will bring
more skiers this weekend. So one more day here then a day at Snowbasin
and then Snowbird/Alta on Sunday before catching a late flight home to
Florida. Nice to have so many places close to a very convenient
airport.

But if I was going to do this again I would spend all my time at Park
City and the Canyons. Don't want to mislead those who are looking for
the truth about the SLC area.

Fred