Old May 14th 05, 06:09 PM
vern93

In article ,
Vincent Walker wrote:

On 5/13/05 9:18 PM, in article
, "vern93"
wrote:

He's crawfishing like a lobster, Vinnie.

Dave (formerly in Nashville, now in Hawaii)

How's Hawaii?

Hawaii is swell! I'm taking a year off, and just laying low. I swim in
the ocean every day and paddle my surfboard between surf lessons. There
is incredible hiking and breathtaking vistas and have a nonstop stream
of friends coming to visit. I'm trying to update my web page, but I'm
outside during the day and in th evening, don't want to ignore my
guests. If you have time shoot me an email, and tell me how you're
doing. This address actually works and it is spamproofed like you
wouldn't believe.

Dave

When ski season comes, there is a direct flight to Salt Lake City.