Old May 14th 05, 12:48 AM
Vincent Walker

On 5/13/05 7:33 PM, in article ,
"Fred" wrote:

On Fri, 13 May 2005 15:28:45 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

**** yourself, Vinnie. You are insane. You have continued to spew your
insane filth on rsa and in real life.
Go for it, Vinnie.
Fair is fair.
You have lied to cost me employment and you have participated in a criminal
conspiracy that has gone after MY license.
You don't have any problem with me telling the truth about your insanity to
your licensing board, I am sure.
Here's a clue, Vinnie.
If the licensing board reads the insanity you post to rsa, your license is
gone.
You stupid, sick, demented man. **** off again, stalker.

You tell him Scott

Like anyone is going to listen to an individual with a criminal record and
who is completely devoid of any facts to back up his accusations. (You might
tell Mr. Abraham that licensing boards are interested in malpractice issues,
not the ravings of a kook - Don't worry Scott, any review board will see
your voluminous portfolio including your admission to violating a very real
court order and vacuous felony accusations towards everyone not to mention a
Seattle Detective's comments about your behavior - that ought to prove
beyond a shadow of a doubt about the kind of person you are and - REALITY
CHECK - think about how many people you've got on your side.

All I have to say is check PUBLIC RECORDS.