Old January 1st 04, 08:07 PM
Bert Hoff

Default scottabe

"Alex Heney" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:07:28 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/25/03 5:21 PM:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:16:26 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/24/03 1:32 PM:

snip

Remember, so far as Scott is concerned, two wrongs *do* make a right.

Remember, as far as Alex Heney is concerned, reality is highly

suspect.

Readers can make up their own minds who has a better grasp on reality.

Any reader who klnows the truth thinks you are a pathological liar with

no
grasp on reality.

Like I said. They can make up their own minds who has a better grasp
of reality. I think your response may have helped them decide.

Yup, they can see your lies and wild accusations. Not that long ago, you
e-mailed me some harassing defamatory e-mail making wild accusations that I
had signed you up for over 60 e-mail lists. You later had to admit that I
had done no such thing.

In the meantime, you posted here the lie that you hadn't sent me another
harassing e-mail, after I e-mailed you back saying your e-mails were
unwelcome. You claimed that you "only" replied to acknowledge my e-mail and
tell me why your e-mail came from a disguised e-mail address. You lied, of
course. In that e-mail you went on at great length reiterating your wild and
groundless accusations.

Bert