Old February 23rd 04, 01:37 PM
Jeffrey C. Timmons

Default Aspen area lift tickets

I am heading off to the Aspen area for a week long ski vacation in mid
march. Does anyone know of any cheap options for lift tickets?
(Actually anything less than the trivial discount they offer on the
aspen web site.) We have a couple beginners in our group who may only
be skiing at Buttermilk. Are there any cheaper "Buttermilk only" lift
tickets available? 15 years ago when I was in the Aspen area, Aspen
Highlands lift tickets were cheaper than Aspen Mountain or Snowmass.
This does not appear to be the case now. Does anyone know for sure?

Jeff Timmons
(Remove NOSPAM upon reply)