Old June 23rd 06, 04:02 PM

Mary Malmros wrote:
Bob Lee wrote in
:

Mary Malmros wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

I was out running around the park today and got to thinking about
the decent sized hill there. Quite a while back I thought I read
about someone that would strap on their boots and a set of rock
skis and jump turn down mountains to train. Does this sound
familiar to anyone?

I've been out of commission for a bit and I'm looking for a way to
get fit fast.
Somehow this strikes me as just about the worst way to "get fit
fast". Keep running, get on the bike, get in the gym and do some
functional strength training that's focused on core strength, do some
agility training.

Jesus Mary (and Joseph), sometimes you just need to STFU and let a
good thing play out.

Who's Joseph?

The cuckold in the scenario...