Old January 9th 04, 03:27 PM
Ian Spare

Default word of warning

MoonMan wrote:

I was coming home, left Les 2 Alpes about 8:15, got to Calais about 19:45,
it was busy for an autoroute, but not like the M25 the only real problem

:-) I picked my girlfriends brother up from Geneva on the 23/12 and I
was moaning about heavy traffic and he thought I was taking the mickey
as we were still moving along the autoroute at 100kph. It's easy, and
preferable, to forget about UK traffic, it seems worse each time I go to
there.

we had was caused by an accident at Rheims, 7k of slo moving trafic before
the peage, the road reports for traffic going to the resorts sounded
horrific though.
first time i've seen most of France covered in snow.