Old January 9th 04, 02:53 PM
Ian Spare

Default word of warning

Nigel (Remove NOSPAM) wrote:

Im not familier with the route down to Frnace nowadays however,I live in
Holland & used to frequently cruise the autobahns to Austria & I would
say that 90%+ of the drivers pulled up by the Polizi in Germany are
Dutch. The Dutch tend to forget there the many restricted speed zones ,

ha.. I hadn't read this when I just posted the comment about the Dutch.
I thought I wasn't imagining it -

There's a couple of sections between Basel and Heidelberg I would say
it's easy to lose track of if you're in a restricted section or not
though but there's a sizeable percentage who are plainly ignoring the
limits.

Ian