Old January 9th 04, 02:17 PM
Nigel (Remove NOSPAM)

Default word of warning

Im not familier with the route down to Frnace nowadays however,I live in
Holland & used to frequently cruise the autobahns to Austria & I would
say that 90%+ of the drivers pulled up by the Polizi in Germany are
Dutch. The Dutch tend to forget there the many restricted speed zones ,
haha !! May also be of course the German Polizi getting there own back
for The Dutch cops waiting at the border booking the germans blasting
upto the Dutch beaches in the summer !!

Nowadays I go by train, virtually guaranteed door to door 10hrs &
relaxing :-)

BTW . I was going to say If you want to see how we deal with Cameras in
Holland check this out www.tuttut.nl but have appeared to have moved on
been taken down ;-)

Nigel

Ian Spare wrote:
Nigel (Remove NOSPAM) wrote:

What's the rush ? What's it matter if it takes 15hrs on the road
rather than 10, take it easy & you wont have to worry . :-)

Quite. We were passed by a whole stream of English and Dutch cars
between Cluses and Geneva on Saturday doing speeds around, I would
guess, 180kph. We wondered how many of the English cars would make it to
Calais without passing a camera.

Ian