Old January 9th 04, 01:47 PM
MoonMan

Default word of warning

Ian Spare wrote:
Nigel (Remove NOSPAM) wrote:
What's the rush ? What's it matter if it takes 15hrs on the road
rather than 10, take it easy & you wont have to worry . :-)

Quite. We were passed by a whole stream of English and Dutch cars
between Cluses and Geneva on Saturday doing speeds around, I would
guess, 180kph. We wondered how many of the English cars would make it
to Calais without passing a camera.

You forgot the belgians and the (one that I noticed) germans. I doubt my
freelander td4 with four passengers and a roof box could get to 180kph, at
least without a long runup and no traffic in the way, which didn't happen on
saturday the 3rd.

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!