Old January 6th 04, 02:41 PM
Rob White

Default Do you forget how to Ski??

Its like riding a bike - you never forget
Rob
"Chris Wilburn" M wrote in
message ...
This might sound silly but I cannot really find any kind of answer

(perhaps
because there is not one) but here goes.

I have just booked a trip to Livigno, Italy with 4 mates for February this
year.

They have all been skiing several times and I suppose are classed as
intermediate / advanced level.

I have only been once before, but this was 7 years ago when I was then 16
years old.
By the end of this 7 day trip was parallel skiing confidently after 8 hrs
tuition and on the last day even managed a red run.

My question is do you ever forget how to ski?? Is it like riding a bike
were once you have mastered it you really never forget or will I have to
start from the beginning. I am guessing the answer will be somewhere in
between.

Can anyone out there shed any light on the subject, and perhaps also how

you
think I would get on in Livigno. From what I hear on the internet it is
good for beginners / intermediate level skiers.

Thanks in advance

Chris