Old December 15th 04, 11:28 PM
Champ

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:11:30 +0000, Sue wrote:

Once a group starts attracting mentally disturbed posters from all over
Usenet, it gets difficult to use for its original purpose.

Hey, I'm an inhabitant of uk.r.m - mental disturbance and usenet go
hand in hand, don't they? :-)

If that's the group I think, it probably causes mental disturbance as
well as attracting it.

uk.rec.motorcycles is the one I'm talking about. And yes, not sure
whether it's cause or effect.

Oh, right, yeah, there's 11 groups for model aircraft and the like.
I thought you meant uk.religion.misc, a very different kettle of
fishy-type things.

I'll take your word for it :-) I may be a rufty tufty biker, but I'm
not *that* brave.
--
Champ