Old March 25th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default The "REAL" Trunky Kicked Off OS

On Mar 24, 5:10*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 24, 5:41*pm, pigo wrote:

It seems that the real extended colon, child molesting, internet
criminal has been booted from OS. Hehehehehehe..........even his
fellow lefties found his **** objectionable. Mission accomplished.

Geez, Brain Fried Pppppuuusssssyyyy, looks like you got kicked off
too.
Funny that you don't mention that.
Might have had something to do with the fact that they don't want the
trouble of dealing with a stalker like you.
Certainly had nothing to do with MY behavior. *Hmmmmm. *I bet you
forwarded them the email I wrote you, right, you pathetic pussy?
No surprise a stalker who lies his ass off is proud of smearing and
causing trouble.
One thing for sure.
Brain Fried Bob is one pathetic, laughable freak, who has never had
and never will have the balls to spew this crap in person.
And one pathetic pussy for stalking me in the first place.
How dickless. *How typical. *How normal for Bob Thompson.
A pussy who is so terrified of me he won't even read what I post about

Do you think it was something Bob posted that got you booted? Or just
the abusive cap you were posting on your own?