Old June 15th 17, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JayPique

Default Old pictures

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 12:55:25 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham spluttered:

All your lies, all your threats, the stalking, the crimes, and I'm still here laughing at you.

Wow that really hurts. A geriatric diabetic alone in his basement, not one single person who will publicly support him, is laughing at me. Question: what percentage of all posters to RSA over the past 22 years do you think support you? I've done some research, and let me tell you - the numbers aren't good. In fact, you come off sort of like Jim Carey in dumb and dumber.. Only you are, quite possibly, dumberer. Truth. Choke on it. Verifiable.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I believe you actually do laugh like that. alone. in a basement.

JP