Old January 4th 17, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Brian Head versus Arizona Snowbowl?

On 01/03/2017 06:23 PM, JayPique wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 5:38:59 AM UTC-5,
wrote:

Breakfast at midnight in Vegas means skiing the next day somewhere
(if the roads and weather cooperate, and I have seen them not). I
spun out my brother-in-law's van on black ice on the long uphill
south of Cedar City, but right down the dotted line, ending up
facing exactly the wrong way. The other passengers were all asleep
and woke to find me turning around in the middle of the interstate.
Another time I gave up trying to pass trucks because they were
throwing up so much snow that I couldn't see 20 feet - about a mile
down the road we came upon a wrecker towing a car out of the median
effectively blocking the left lane.

Angel Fire rocks, too.

Grandspawn and his cousin drove from Dallas to AF, boarded, and drove
back all without sleeping. It's nice to be young.

--
Cheers, Bev
The volume of a pizza of thickness 'a' and radius 'z'