Old January 4th 17, 10:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Toller[_3_]

Default Brian Head versus Arizona Snowbowl?

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:00:44 PM UTC-5, Toller wrote:
Last year I posted that I was visiting a friend in Sedona AZ and we wanted ski. I have never been on Western snow, and wondered where to go.
People recommended Brian Head as the closest place worth going to.

My friend asked how it was better than Arizona Snowbowl. On paper they are roughly equal; but of course we don't ski on paper.

Assuming ASB has decent snow, what about BH might be worth driving 4 times as far?

So... no one has been to Arizona Snowbowl?