Old November 2nd 16, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default best ski destionations in europe

On 11/02/2016 08:25 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 11/1/16 6:55 AM, pigo wrote:
Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

Yes. Tourist destination now. Colorful. Boisterous.

Friend went to Taiwan via Hong Kong. The HK security people relieved
her of her nail clippers, but gave them back to her on her return trip.
THAT's courtesy!

Core dump complete.

--
Cheers, Bev
"The federal government has taken too much tax money from the